Search results

1. S

Falling Skies

New episode on tonight at 10pm EST on TNT. It should be interesting to see which way they take the story line.
  2. S

Falling Skies

I don't pretend to know you that well Scott but I've notice we do have some similar tastes and I think you will like the show if not just for the concept and the places they could go with the story. I hope you can find it online Im interested to see what you think. (btw I think they are...
  3. S

Falling Skies

Watched the premier last night and really enjoyed it. (Disclaimer: I am a sucker for any kind of post-apoc story) I to hope they don't focus to much on drama and spend more time on survival/resistance like last night. The concept is very interesting and I like that the main character is a...
  4. S

What's Your Desktop Wallpaper?

Question for you guys do you go anywhere particular for your backgrounds or just randomly find them on the internet.
  5. S

What's Your Desktop Wallpaper?

I rotate through alot of backgrounds whenever I find something I like. Here is my current one. edit- so apparently all my background files are to big to up load so I guess I have to describe it :blab: Its a HD picture of a city on the coast at evening taken from the top of a near by hill...
  6. S

Counterattack on the Moselle

well first let me thank Andrew for a great game, it was a good game to get back to CS with as I've been absent from playing for a while. I also want to agree with Andrew that this scenario seems very hard for the Axis side as the Allies keep recieving artillery throughout the scenario and if...
  7. S

State Farm 79

Well I thought of doing more screen shots but the battlefield was so close that in alot of place it would have given away valuable intel to my enemy. To answer your question Brian to get a screen shot zoom to what ever view you want and move the screen so it contains that part that you want to...
  8. S

State Farm 79

Yes a very good game. I did run my halftracks around his flank to divert some of his forces and to make his HQ moves so he would be low on ammo. It worked to a point but not enough to stop his mass of Red from advanceing and devouring my troops. For most of the game I only had 2 88 units and...
  9. S

State Farm 79

well my reinforcements finally arrive into the fight although half of them are useless against my enemys tanks. Hopefully I can hold the center objective and kill enough enemy to keep a draw or maybe a minor victory. It will all come down to the last turn........
  10. S

State Farm 79

Uncle Ivan will be dissapointed as my troops where able to infilitrate the rear lines and take the trucks. My middle line is weak and will likely fold soon because my reinforcements are to little to late. In the south I have slowed down the Russian advance but should have committed more troops...
  11. S

State Farm 79

The German engineers barely hang onto the objectives in the middle of the map as the brunt of the soviet attack bears down on them. I continue my probe of the enemy looking for weak spots but not seeing any...... I wish my tanks would hurry up and deploy to their positions I could have used...
  12. S

State Farm 79

..... meanwhile the German officers decide it is time to withdraw their forward engineer platoons until reinforcments can arrive.... so retreat is sounded and the platoons move towards the rear all under the watchful eyes of the Russian tanks.
  13. S

State Farm 79

.....meanwhile back at the German HQ the officers argue about what the best plan for defensive as one 88 as already be knocked out....... in the trenchs the German engineers sit waiting for the tanks to move in range hoping they survive the artillery barrage......
  14. S

State Farm 79

.....meanwhile the Germans sit in their trenchs knowing they can do nothing until the tanks are right on top of them for now the must listen to the approaching tanks and continue to pray for reinforcments........the brave 88 is fire and fire with only minimul results and will most likely be...
  15. S

State Farm 79

As the Germans hear the Russians cheering the tremble in their trenches not from the cold anymore but because of the sight that they see when they peek over their sandbags.......
  16. S

State Farm 79

Turn 1As my troops shiver in the cold praying that their reinforcements arrive a call crackles over the HQ radio "Russian tanks spotted cresting hill...." Immediatly the alarm goes out and the men wake themselves out of their day dreaming to prepare for the Russian armor
  17. S

Task Force Lovelady

End Game: Major Defeat-25 Minor Defeat-150 Minor Victory- 225 Major Victory-350 Allied Major Victory- 395 Well I was beaten soundly as the final score reflects. It’s always hard to finish out a game much less an AAR after being beaten this bad. So first my excuses :) To me this...
  18. S

Task Force Lovelady

Turn 12: Well there is not much to say. Like I said he would, the enemy took available victory hexes and got his last shots of at me. I was able to take back 2 of the three victory hexes that he took but after surrounding the third one I couldn’t not take it in an assault. My armored car...
  19. S

Task Force Lovelady

Turn 11: Well not much difference to report from last turn. On my left flank his two tank groups are waiting for this last turn to move in, take and hold as many victory hexes as they possibly can. My armored car task force destroyed more of his transports and is in a position to make run at...
  20. S

Task Force Lovelady

Turn 10: Well this turn was just a major blow to my forces. On my left flank he continues to harass my visible troops with his two tank groups. He also is moving one tank up behind my lines to take the rear victory hexes. My armored car task force was able to destroy some of the enemy...