Search results

1. H

I have to ask

Berg Civil War Tactical Series I've had a chance to do some playtesting of the "Louisiana Tigers" game (apparently the pre-cursor of the new system) and find it enjoyable. Regiments are broken down to company level counters than can be in various formations (column/line of battle/deployed as...
  2. H

Anything besides ASL?

Napoleonic Title I am looking into a Napoleonic title for an alternative to ASL, although my opponents would probably tell me to hit the ASLRB and learn the basics instead! I researched the La Bataille series, as Matt above, but it sounds like it would replace ASL due to its learning curve...
  3. H

Non-ASL Games Sale on over at MMP

Matanikau I purchased Matanikau off of E-bay a few weeks ago for over $30 plus postage. If I would've exhibited some form of control I could've saved $10! Now all I need is an opponent.
  4. H

KGP I Mapboards

Is that the full map? Is that the full mapboard? I don't have my maps handy, but it looks too small for the campaign game.
  5. H

KGP I Mapboards

Am I missing something or are the mapboards for KGP I campaign games not available on the VASL site? Thanks, Steve
  6. H

OBA and Smoke

Question on OBA smoke. Do I have to drop it in a target hex similar to HE or can I place my AR in any hex without regards to where enemy units are? Also, can I continue to change the FFE zone using correction and place more smoke in each of those areas? Or is OBA smoke and once and done...
  7. H

Looking for a VASL/PBEM game

I just received FKaC in the mail and am looking for an opponent to try one or two of the scenarios. I'd rate myself as an advanced beginner. If interested, shoot me a message.
  8. H

For King and Country is at the printers!

Charles, I believe that it came UPS. It was delivered to our post office at work, so I'm not 100% sure. That being said, you want to play a game? :wink:
  9. H

For King and Country is at the printers!

FKaC is here! Just received my copy in the mail yesterday! Is there anyone interested in playing a scenario or two? If so, shoot me a note at hanzelmans@comcast.net Steve
  10. H

OBA Question

Brian, Thanks for the reply. I wasn't sure if no targets was the same as hidden targets, so I made a mistake in how I read (or misread) the rules. Thanks for the correction. Steve
  11. H

OBA Question

In a recent game, we had an OBA situation arise where both my opponent and I were confused as to how to find resolution. Basically my offboard observer corrected an SR and declared that it would be converted to an FFE following accuracy/error. The accuracy dr didn't come up so I corrected for...