Search results

1. Mad Russian

Is Mis-ID In CMBN?

I've not seen anywhere that shows any mis-identification going on in CMBN. Did it make it into the game or not? Good Hunting. MR
  2. Mad Russian

On All Fronts

I have several copies of the old SL/ASL gaming magazine On All Fronts but I'm missing a copy of Issue #64/March 1988. Does anyone have a copy of this laying around that I might get them to scan for me? If you own it you know it's only 12 pages. Thanks in advance for all comments. Good...
  3. Mad Russian

CM:B4N Abstracting

Man, that's a lot of abstracting going on. Don't worry what your eyes tell you, let us worry about that. Don't worry that it looks like you can shoot through walls; it's just invisible doors and windows. Don't worry that your men have their heads above the side of the HT the code takes care of...
  4. Mad Russian

Black Pigs and GD

This is the discussion thread for Black Pigs in the Seeing the Elephant tournament. It is for those that are finished with the scenario only!!!! We will discuss ANYTHING you like about the scenario or tactics that you like in the scenario here. Good Hunting. MR
  5. Mad Russian

The Eye of the Tiger....Let's Discuss Surprise!!

**************WARNING: IF YOU HAVE NOT FINISHED HSG S SURPRISE IN THE SEEING THE ELEPHANT TOURNAMENT DO NOT ENTER!!!!!***************** Okay, so here we are. Your experience at either hunting Tigers or being hunted by them is over. We will discuss anything and everything about this...
  6. Mad Russian

Round 4 Allied Discussion Thread

**********THIS IS FOR THE ALLIED PLAYERS IN ROUND 4 OF THE SEEING THE ELEPHANT TOURNAMENT!!!!******************* This scenario will test your skill and patience to the limits!!! You have T-34's this time and lots of them!!! But the Germans have TIGERS!!! Everything you've heard about...
  7. Mad Russian

Discussion Rd 1 STE Tournament

**********WARNING - If you haven't finished Scenario 1 HSG B Guards at Klematina DO NOT PROCEED!!!! *************** Okay...if you have finished the scenario, and since this is a training ground tournament, lets talk about this scenario! Either side, any question, tactics, weapons...