Search results

1. Nineteen Kilo

Twilight Of The Reich And WO #15 Are Up For Pre-Order

Since the boards in WO #15 are Deluxe, is it safe to assume the scenarios are also played on Deluxe boards? Reason I ask is that I've given up on Deluxe "knife fight in a phonebooth" Scenarios.
  2. Nineteen Kilo

Thoughts on Scenario E Hill 621?

Fantastic scenario for as many as 4 players. I would argue it is even better that way than as a 2 player scenario.
  3. Nineteen Kilo

What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

Truth is this has been a nagging thought in the back of my mind for a couple of years now. I first purchased the rulebook and Beyond Valor in 1988, and have pretty much everything official released since. Then in the late 90's I started up with the 3rd Party stuff as well. Slowly I have...
  4. Nineteen Kilo

X that is an extraordinarily generous offer, but I'll tough it out. While I'd like my game parts to be pristine (as I'd identify myself as a "Player-Collector"), I know that when you order things through the mail some of them (books seem to be consistent culprit) are going to arrive somewhat...
  5. Nineteen Kilo

Just received LFT 15 and WO23 from Gamer's Armory. LFT being the larger of the two had an impacted corner. That the magazine and scenario cards had a mangled corner I could live with, but when I saw that all eight maps also had a damaged corner, I was sick to my stomach. 😢 Maybe this is a...
  6. Nineteen Kilo

Critical Hit Forum section kaput Surprised it took this long.

You'll feel a little bit younger when you redo your math.
  7. Nineteen Kilo

New ASL Journal on the way....

In J195 "Such Faith" I take it the Albanians use Axis Minor Allies HoB and Artillery Draw #'s?
  8. Nineteen Kilo

Overlay bundle, not there yet. Yet...

I had one single motivation to pre-order the overlay pack, and that was strictly nothing but fear. I have 1st editions of all the modules and all of these overlays. But I always have that nagging feeling, "What if I lose one of those overlays? What then?". Once I get this, I'll...
  9. Nineteen Kilo

Irish Civil War Scenarios CH #161-163

Gah! I just notated on my Rules Notes Card that the SSR didn't apply! I'll have to print another.
  10. Nineteen Kilo

Thanks PJ!
  11. Nineteen Kilo

The Irish Civil War Special Rules on card #162 state: IRA units are treated as Partisans (A25.24) in all respects…All IRA units may attempt to place/throw a 16 FP DC. Full squads on a dr < 3, half squad on a dr < 2, SMC on a dr < 1. On a dr of ‘6’ the DC explodes immediately in the...
  12. Nineteen Kilo

ABTF and other bridges revised module thread

Ludendorff Bridge? Marco Polo Bridge? Bridge on the River Kwai?
  13. Nineteen Kilo

Yugoslavian Partisans

Pitman's Partisan magnum opus has yet to see the light of day. When it does, we'll have all the partisan counters we could ever use.
  14. Nineteen Kilo

PP3 Le Viet Relief aka And/Or again

Just a follow up on the scenario (not the question). Circumstances prevented our get together in March. If only we could be set free of the shackles of work, family, and the world to play ASL… However, we finally got our act together last weekend and for the first time since before the...
  15. Nineteen Kilo

Wacht am Rhein 2nd Edition, Volume 2

Will you be posting the updates so that the purchasers of the 1st edition can update their scenario cards?
  16. Nineteen Kilo

Rally Point Volume #19: ASL Starter Kit Special Study III scenario list

Question: Does "easy-to-read format" mean there is no iconography/silhouettes on the cards?
  17. Nineteen Kilo

Which Is Your Favorite Seaborne Assault Scenario?

Since 1989 I've played exactly one seaborne assault scenario, and that was The Cat Has Jumped more than 2 decades ago. My friend Jon enjoyed playing the Japanese so much he was willing to learn the landing craft rules in order to play the Japanese. When setting up the Filipinos I was sure...
  18. Nineteen Kilo

FTC12 - when is this coming out?

You're asking the wrong question. You should have asked, "Where can I get one of those cornucopia of counters?" ;)
  19. Nineteen Kilo

Guy Sajer has passed away.

When I read his book 18 years ago (give or take) I had not yet heard there was controversy surrounding the book. I read it in the good faith that it was a straight up autobiographical nonfiction book. While reading it I became aware of all the WWII cliches that seemed to have happened...
  20. Nineteen Kilo

PP3 Le Viet Relief aka And/Or again

Steve if you take a look at the scenario that Hutch kindly attached to his post you'll see the scenario effectively has three sides: German, American (for the first 5 turns), and Free French (who enter on turn 4 and remain until the end of the game). We are going to play it as a three-player...