Search results

1. shunwick

Music: what are you Listening to now?

Wazappinin Dudes? Paul Hardcastle - Cloud Watching https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9MueTwIBl0 Best wishes, Steve
  2. shunwick

Eli Wallach has died

It is sad to hear of the passing of one of the greats. RIP Eli. Best wishes, Steve
  3. shunwick

Game of Thrones is so overrated

The honest trailer of Game of Thrones:- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVaD8rouJn0 Best wishes, Steve
  4. shunwick

New scenario posted in download section - The Battle of Waterloo

Mark, Oooo... thank you. Downloading now. Map Scale? 50m? Merry Christmas. Best wishes, Steve
  5. shunwick

EA by turn 288

Secadegas, I only asked because Veers posted EA 2012 should be played with both ON and I wondered if you had tried it.. Not a great fan of New Turn Rules myself. Thanks for the info. Best wishes, Steve
  6. shunwick

EA by turn 288

Secadegas, Have you played a game with New Turn Rules ON? If so, how did it go? Best wishes, Steve
  7. shunwick

The New XBox is a Joke

I can't help thinking that accountants and lawyers design terrible games, gaming systems, and media events. Best wishes, Steve
  8. shunwick

Yes - Close to the Edge http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51oPKLSuyQY Best wishes, Steve
  9. shunwick

Seelenzorn - was du traumst http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb22D2rneRw Best wishes, Steve
  10. shunwick

Bug or Feature ?

Feature. IIRC it was documented behaviour in the TOAW 2 manual although I haven't checked if it is in the TOAW III manual.
  11. shunwick

English Civil War 1642-6 scenario added to download section

Mark, I don't know why you think that it would be of "very limited appeal". I love these scenarios. My mate and I are about to finish up playing Wars of Religion and I can tell you we have been having a lot of fun with it. Please, don't ever think that your scenarios (other the EA) have no...
  12. shunwick

Ea 2012

Bloody Hell! First Veers and now Mantis. Once grabbed by TOAW it will never let go. Nice to see you here again. Hope you are keeping well Best wishes, Steve
  13. shunwick

Supply in EA 2012A

Veers, It's probably just as well that you are not back otherwise you would run the risk of getting seriously pumped up. :) Not qualified to comment on EA but I can't see any obvious problems with the scheme. The God among Men will be along shortly with the definitive response. It...
  14. shunwick

France1940 V:1.0 for test

Soloje, Thanks for that. I look forward to trying it out. Best wishes, Steve
  15. shunwick

EA balance under 3.4

Mark, Several chickens around here are looking most relieved... :) Best wishes, Steve
  16. shunwick

Ea 2012

Veers, It's great to hear from you and I hope you are keeping well. Thanks for the update. Best wishes, Steve
  17. shunwick

EA balance under 3.4

Raver, Ok with pentagrams and name chanting but I am not sacrificing any chickens... I don't do that anymore... Best wishes, Steve
  18. shunwick

EA balance under 3.4

Raver, Yes, point 5 may need more careful consideration. An uber udate is unlikely unless someone is willing and able and dedicated enough to take on a huge amount of work. I can understand why Mark transferred the project to Veers. As I understand it, Veers had done a fair bit of work...
  19. shunwick

Victor Conditions Question

toawguy, My brain has stopped working. Question a is easily answered. The news string will fire at 50 or above. Question b is also easily answered but I can't remember what the answer is... Assuming that I have understood the rest (and you should never assume that - it's close to my bedtime)...
  20. shunwick

EA balance under 3.4

Guys, A couple of improvements and a couple of significant bug fiixes have combined to make the defense tougher under 3.4. There's no doubt about that. The FRC increase may have been overcooked and will probably get looked at again (it will not necessarily get changed though) but the...