Search results

1. B

Dice Color Error

Thanks Spencer! Got it set right now.
  2. B

Dice Color Error

I went into preferences to change the colored die color to blue, and when I tested it it was white. Now no matter what color I change it to, it stays white. I have restarted the module several times changing the color, and no change, still white. Any tips?
  3. B

Players near Pembroke/Petawawa?

Any players in the Pembroke/Petawawa (Canada) area? I will be there for 6 weeks starting mid March.
  4. B

Electronic ASLRB...?

I seen a great HTML rulebook with all the pictures and everything. The guy took like 9 months of steady work to do it but it looks great.
  5. B

Blank Counter Sheets

Hey all, Where can a dude get blank counter sheets ½” and 5/8”? Thanks
  6. B

Room Mate for CASLA Open

Hey, I am looking for someone to share a hotel room for the CASLA Open 2004 tournament in Winnipeg. Any takers? Thanks Bradley Knoll
  7. B

Interested to Know

Karl, I toss 80% of mine. I have only 4 of the large boxes. Yanks size. With Plano's for counters and binders for overlays why do you need boxes. Just more clutter in your house.
  8. B

You know your an ASL'er when...

You know when you are an ASLer when you are playing Settlers of Catan with your wife and other couples and you say "Critical Hit" out loud when you roll snake eyes. Your then wife rolls her eyes and the others shoot you strange looks.
  9. B

How do you store your overlay collection?

Hey I cut out my overlays as per directions in the rulebook. Then laminated them. Then recut them leaving a small clear edge of laminate. i just bought some cheap 3 ring photo albums, took out the pages and put them in a better binder. Make sure you get ones that will stick. My first...
  10. B

How do you store your overlay collection?

Hey, I store mine in a 3 ring binder. The overlays are all laminated and attached to photo album sheets. They are stored alphabetically with an index on the front page, divided by labelled page dividers. Example of getting overlay X18: I grab my book, flip the X divider, find...
  11. B

Rate Of Fire Tear...

Hey, I had a chinese HMG go on a non stop tear in Shangai in Flames. It wiped out heaps of troops that were all around it. I think they forgot to change barrels and I lost ROF when it melted. My opponent threw in the towel after the smoke cleared. Most times I get excited if I get ROF...
  12. B

Leader Creation in MPh Steet Fighting

Hey, Do i get to roll for leader creation if i roll an original 2 while street fighting in the MPh? Thanks Brad
  13. B

Montreal Tourmey Via MNew Brunswick

Montreal Tourmey Via New Brunswick Hey, I know this is a real long shot but is there anybody going to the ASL tournament in Montreal that would happen to be driving through New Brunswick to get there? Willing to split costs Here's Hoping Brad
  14. B

ASLML Down?

Guys, Is the ASLML down? I dont seem to be getting any non spam messages into my ASLML Hotmail account. Thanks Brad
  15. B

Armies of Oblivion Print Schedule - a Few Words

Didnt even think of those crazy guys!!
  16. B

BV Reprint

Keith, Unmounted is the way to go. I wish all my boards were unmounted. I'll have to save my hobby money for a little while to grab a set. I have a few and I prefer them (once I laminated them). I am especcially for it, if it means the reprint will happen. Brad
  17. B

Keith, Why would you not update the rulebook? It would be too easy to update the file and send it back to the printer (assuming you are using something like quark or adobe). MMP could even get extra fixed pages/BV counters printed and sell an errata pack. My wife is a graphic designer and...
  18. B

Keith, Is the reprint going to include up to date erratta? An Edition 2.1 inf yiou like.
  19. B

Is ASL just too complicated?

Hey, I started out with SL and then moved to COI, then started into COD and purchased GIA. Once I got into Crescendo of Doom i actually found ASL easier to play, never mind getting into GIA. It was 10x better organized and just made more sense. As well alot of the concepts in COD and GIA...
  20. B

Cloaking Display Box Box

Dude seriously, I got all mine at Walmart. All sorts of Plano types there. Including the 3701. Iam sure Walmart's in the US have a tackle section like here. Tackle stores should have them too.