Search results

1. Z

CS "Hotwar" scenarios

The best place for that type of information is at matrix or the blitz site.
  2. Z

Map making ?s

Hi eds, I have James Bailey's. He was kind enough to send it to me. If you would like to give me your email I will forward it to you. I have only looked at it once and it seems a formidable undertaking to make a map for ATF. Regards John
  3. Z

Any User Created Scenarios?

Hi All, Thanks for your comments. I have been busy of late and so gaming gets put on the back burner. I have been able to sort out some of the problems as stated above and work continues. Regards John
  4. Z

AAR LZ EASTWOOD (AATF Demo)

Hi Arno, Nice AAR. I will be interested to see what you think of JRTC 2. My first reaction to JRTC 2 was :surprise: Regards John
  5. Z

AATF Databases

Hi James, Yes please that would be helpful. My email is z1812john@yahoo.ca Regards John
  6. Z

AATF Databases

Hi All, It should be possible to add components of the ATF database , unit by unit to the AATF database. For example if you can add a newly created unit to a database then you should be able to use an existing unit in place of a created one. For example a m1a2 from ATF to AATF. You would...
  7. Z

AATF Databases

Hi again Soop, You probably would only be looking at combining ATF and AATF databases as the icons for TFW, RT, and TSATC are much different and would not match to one another. Perhaps someone with more database knowledge will provide some information. I would be very interested in a...
  8. Z

Any User Created Scenarios?

Hi Soop, I have made one that seems to play pretty well. It uses the Geronimo Map and is completely hypothectical. There are some problems with the scenario editor when it come to assigning delayed orders and orders to appear ( re-inforcements ) to hierarchies. I have been able to work...
  9. Z

Re-Naming scenario

Hi Pat, If I change the visible names will the senario still recognize its components when shared. I was also wondering if you had time to look at the pathing and creating re-inforcements issues I am experiencing. Regards John
  10. Z

Re-Naming scenario

Hi All, I would like to know how to properly rename a scenario. Thanks for any help, John
  11. Z

Raging Tiger AAR: Turn of Events

Hi Arno, Thanks for sending me the AAR. I quite enjoyed reading it. It seems to me you deployed forces very well. I was wondering how the A.I. used their Hinds. Did you see much of them and were they aggressive? Regards John
  12. Z

Editing enemy paths.

Hi Curt, Thanks for your post. I have tried the sequence with delete after execution and without it. Unfortunately it does not make any difference. I also set up a test scenario just in case the "sceanario in progress" was odd in some way. No luck same behaviour. Regards John
  13. Z

Hi Arno, If you could email it to me I would appreciate it. z1812john@yahoo.ca Do you also have AATF? Regards John
  14. Z

Hi Arno, I would like to read your AAR but I am reluctant to download from that site. Yes I am paranoid about virus's. Hehe there it is. Would you consider posting it here? Regards John
  15. Z

Editing enemy paths.

Hi Pat, Here are the various screens in sequence as per your instructions. Regards John
  16. Z

Editing enemy paths.

Hi Pat, Yes I will post them as soon as I find a bit of time to cut and paste the steps I used. Probably I will do it by tomorrow. Thanks for your reply. Regards John
  17. Z

Editing enemy paths.

Hi Curt, Thanks very much for the reply. The order to cancel locked invisible does not work at all for heirarchies or detached and stand alone units. If you look at my post called "Arranging Reinforcements" you will see that Pat kindly gave me a step by step to use a phase order to cancel...
  18. Z

Arranging Re-inforcements.

Hi Pat, Thanks for your suggestion. I followed your instructions to the letter but unfortunately it did not work. The unit does not appear at the time indicated. It does start its movement path at the right time but remains invisible. Be assured the arrival time is in advance of the start...
  19. Z

Editing enemy paths.

Hi Curt, Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately not being well aquainted with the scenario builder I am not sure of the steps to try what you suggested. I have attempted it but I cannot be certain if I have tried as you intend. I have spent hours today trying to get heirarchies to release...
  20. Z

Editing enemy paths.

Hi All, While working through my scenario I have come to the point of planning and editing movement paths. I have been usuing the tutorials provided at the Prosim site. If I detach a unit and then plan a movement path and also give it a release time it works perfectly. However this...