Search results

1. J

Diverse Round 3

Slow going. On T14. First my laptop died, then the Holidays, then Mangus's laptop died. And some other RL interuptions which I can no longer remember.
  2. J

Diverse Round 2

One of the standby's should step in for Redwolf. The deadline for round 2 has passed (or has it?). My round 3 match was seriously delayed due to my cmpt breaking down and will be delayed again due to RL - I'm heading off on vacations next week until the new year but at least it is now going...
  3. J

Diverse Round 2

Game finished. Michael Dorosh tried a high risk gambit and paid a heavy price. Go home or go broke. Broke it was. Auto surrendered on Turn 28. Axis Total Victory 5 - 95 Michael Dorash vs jdsu
  4. J

Diverse Round 3

Disaster. My laptop has died!
  5. J

Diverse Round 3

I'm ready for round 3. We are on turn 25. Essentially 4 out of 5 round 2 games are done. No idea about the progress of the 5th game.
  6. J

Diverse Round 3

Back in the day, when I first started to play CM (final year and half of the chat room hosted by Battlefront) I only played TCP games. I couldn't put up with the slowness of PBEM play. Grudgingly started to play PBEM as could not finish certain TCP games with favorite opponents in the hours...
  7. J

Diverse Round 2

Odd. I can redo my setup if it keeps on acting up.
  8. J

Diverse Round 2

Late start by amoi. Have sent the first file to Michael Dorosh.
  9. J

Diverse Round 1

LOL...Lifeline was needed. Several heroes stepped up. Battle finished. jdsu vs BigAlMoho Tactical victory for Axis. 68 - 32.
  10. J

Diverse Round 1

Lady fortune smiles. Hope renews. Go ME!
  11. J

Diverse Round 1

I think I'm in Trouble. Big Trouble. Can I have a lifeline and go back a turn or two?
  12. J

Diverse Round 1

Set-up files exchanged. Roll out.
  13. J

Diverse Round 1

I'll fill in that vacant Axis spot.
  14. J

One last CM Tourney

I'm in. Just need to find my CMBB disk. Have CMAK.
  15. J

Sith Wars, Continued

Shrieks, angry curses, stunned disbelief and here and there sobs. The wails of the multitude of Sith sympathizers. The annoited successor to the Sith Lords, the one affectionly known as "witless lackey", still. Slain. Headless. The body trampled. Well what was left of the...
  16. J

Vanilla 45 Draw and your route to the Final.

One clarification. Units with over 10% rarity that are purchased as part of a battalion are allowed. Right?
  17. J

Taktik(German) vs ER - Meeting Engagement

Thanks for the excellant AAR. Very impressive performance by both sides.
  18. J

TaktiK(Russian) vs ER - Meeting Engagement

Stop Peeking :).
  19. J

Sith Wars, Continued

Do you still have the screenshots somewhere?
  20. J

Scenario battle

I just resent. Did you get my email reply to the one where you agreed lets play AK next.