Search results

1. spwhites

My ASL year in 2020

I probably played the lowest number of anyone. Zero. Looking forward to at least doubling that in 2021.
  2. spwhites

Who ya got in the Super Bowl?

the losers... :mad:
  3. spwhites

ASL outside the traditional WWII period

This poll is an attempt to gage your interest in playing ASL to simulate periods outside of WWII: Any war with bullets WWI pre-1939 (e.g. Spanish Civil War) 1939-1945 only Korean War Vietnam War
  4. spwhites

Is there a Kreta VASL map out there?

Is there a Kreta VASL map out there? If so, could you post a copy on the forum (here/download section)? :salute:
  5. spwhites

What boardgames have you played recently?

Wings of War is a great game- fast, engaging and easy to teach. My kids aren't going to take the time to study for a game, but willing to play one that is so intuitive. Nice diversion - check it out: http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/wingsofwar.html :salute:
  6. spwhites

New members introduce yourself here

Welcome Bob! Friendly?... yes to a point. If you post a classic flamewar topic, you will be rolling for random selection following a DR=2 attack from a point blank FT... by the way, IIFT vs. IFT is one of those topics... :salute:
  7. spwhites

Welcome Luke! Thanks for the game; you've got a good feel for the game. BTW, ASL is full of acronyms, to the faithful RB = Red Barricades and rulebook is ASLRB, or in my case, NRBH = no rule book handy...Let's play again sometime.:)
  8. spwhites

Bryant, Welcome; any chance I can get your wife to talk to mine? Tried multiple times to get the wife and kids interested in ASL- no luck. :paperbag: Even tried bribes...no response :o Let us in on your secret... Steve ...maybe we can get together on VASL and play sometime...
  9. spwhites

Hello from Iowa. If anyone knows of someone in the Tri-State area (Wisconsin, Illinois, Iowa) area, send them my way. I started with SL when I got it as a Christmas present in 1979. I was a big fan of SF Battles and various SPI games along with the early ASL (BV/Yanks). Recently, I've...