Search results

1. W

EA Heldenkaiser (Allies) vs. Telumar (Axis)

Can't believe this is my first post in six years. First time call....woo hoo!
  2. W

EA Heldenkaiser (Allies) vs. Telumar (Axis)

Re: Allied Turn 130 / 21st December 1941 We eagerly await. It would be good to see one of these go most of the distance. Enjoying these AAR's a lot thanks.
  3. W

Kharkov 1942 Widow Maker vs Suncat

On to the game. Looks like a good scenario. Suncat thinks it is hard for Soviets. It looks scary to me as the Axis. The reports for ladder games show it as very balanced. onlt 12 days it cuts off before the German counter-attack or 1942 offensive really takes off. Sort of like playing...
  4. W

Kharkov 1942 Widow Maker vs Suncat

I was torn between making this an AAR or posting it in the Noobie workshop. Since Suncat and I have both put ourselves on the ladder I don't feel right about using the workshop. I do plan on soliciting information about the game mechanics in this thread. I do not want and will try to avoid...
  5. W

Axis Poland

I was afraid of that. Seems awfully harsh. I know the Poles had just finished a war with the Soviets in the 1920's but would they really sign-on so completely with the Nazi's. Of course they didn't have any problem with grabbing their chunk of Czechoslovakia.
  6. W

Axis Poland

What is the probability of Poland joining the Axis when Germany declares an Eastern Crusade against Russia? Is it certain to happen or a percentage chance?
  7. W

MRPB setting for EA T3

What is the MRPB setting for EA T3?