Search results

1. Tin_Man

ChatGTP

This may be a bit of a taboo subject but for those who are trying to learn ASL without a mentor, I have found that ChatGTP is pretty good at answering questions related to interpretation of basic rules. I haven't spent much time testing it with more difficult conditions but it does a pretty...
  2. Tin_Man

Quick question

How long does it take for the hand cramps from clipping a set of “Beyond Valor” counters to go away enough to actually be able to play a scenario?
  3. Tin_Man

The wife just doesn't get it.

I just got back from a 165MF march in the woods with a the dog. I was hoping to take advantage of the road bonus but the dog pulled me off into an open hex before the end of that particular movement phase. As I pondered movement in the next turn, I decided to declare dash and cross the dirt...
  4. Tin_Man

Hello From Minnesota

Hello all...Scott here, Due to health reasons (heart transplant), I have retired early (age 56) and have found that I am no longer able to pursue many of the more physical activities that consumed my free time. I dabbled in ASL in High School while working at a local hobby and craft store. My...