Search results

1. T

VASL Auto report moves not recorded in logfile.

I'm seeing this problem too, and in live play - not just the log files. On VASL 6.6.3.1, 6.6.3. I've tried those with VASSAL 3.5.8, 3.6.0, and 3.6.5. Dave
  2. T

Concealed CC with a foxhole

Thanks for the reply! Is that optional or is it mandatory? Is there a rules reference for that? Thanks Dave
  3. T

Concealed CC with a foxhole

I'm playing a scenario where I advance a russian guy into a hex with a concealed german in a foxhole. In CC he chose not to attack so I had a 1:4 with NE. Am I now in the foxhole? I didn't declare that I went in. Also, in the next turn - if he prep fires at that hex does it effect his squad and...
  4. T

Issue with the number pad

I started my first game using VASL 6.6.1 and VASSAL 3.4.6. I noticed on my first moves that it didn't auto-report and it didn't mark the units as moved. I figured out that it was because I used the number pad to move, dragging the counters worked fine. And later I discovered that my Russian...
  5. T

Spoogbob VASL Punk

Spoogeboob was at again on Thursday, he's hasn't changed his username yet - so keep an eye out for him.
  6. T

RB Campaign Game question

I'm playing a RB Campaign game, and a big oversight on my part allowed my opponent to draw a perimeter that also includes my perimeter - so it looks like all my guys onboard will suffer from ammo shortage. 11.6061 says "In a type C Isolated Area each enemy SMC must attempt to Escape." Does that...
  7. T

Stacks not moving in PBEM logfile

I'm having the same problem, I haven't figured out how to fix it yet. It's happening to me with board 62 every time - I think in one part of the board. Dave
  8. T

New members introduce yourself here

Howdy Y'all! I don’t really talk like that, but since I live in Oklahoma I thought it might be expected. I grew up buying all of the classic Avalon Hill games (my first were Midway and PanzerBlitz). I never got to play them much – except for Tactics 2 quite a few times. When I graduated...