Search results

1. N

New Hero needed!

To play in this tourney against the World at War (WaW) club: http://forums.gamesquad.com/showthread.php?t=77078 First volunteer gets it! Lurker--are you there? Game is off ladder or on ladder--up to the players.
  2. N

No AAR?

We just had a pair of battles posted between two of our best players--ER Chaser and Taktik. One game ER won and the other was a draw. But there is no AAR on the ladder or here! Come on guys! What happened? I (and I think others) love to read about matchups of our best.
  3. N

An open challenge to ER Chaser!

OK ER Chaser! You were looking for me. Here I am! :laugh: Here are the parameters. You pick the side you want to play: The history....in June 1941, Germany decides not to attack Russia. However, in September 1941....the Russians decide to invade Germany! 1) CMBB, 1500 point Allied...
  4. N

CMSF Battle?

Is anyone up for a CMSF battle? PBEM or real time are fine. Note that this would obviously not be reported on the CMX1 ladder in any way. :laugh: Having never done this......I am fine with any parameters that you want! I just want to try this game in multiplayer! This is your chance...
  5. N

Urban Nightmare

Opponent wanted: You pick the side and I will setup. While I will accept any challenge, I would prefer to play more experienced and skilled players. Background--the Germans have just lost a large town in Italy. The next day, under cover of a thunderstorm, they mass to take it back. The...
  6. N

Late War, Small Unit Night Action

Gentlemen Warriors......I am back in action......What say you? 1) CMAK, 1000 point Allied Attack. You pick the side you want to play. 2) April 1945, Italy. 3) Combined Arms with otherwise unrestricted purchase. 4) Huge map, standard rarity. 5) Time is night, temperature is cool...
  7. N

Interested in getting assaulted?

Guys, Any takers for the below? Open to counterproposals. Top 20 is preferred, but I will accept any challenger: 1) CMAK, 2000 point Allied Assault. I will be the Assaulter. 2) July 1943, Italy. 3) Combined Arms with otherwise unrestricted purchase. 4) Medium map, standard...
  8. N

Top 20 ladder rated Defender Wanted

Guys, I have an open slot. Is there anyone (rated in the top 20 on this ladder) up for the following PBEM QB ladder game? I am always open to counterproposals as well: 1) CMAK, 2000 point Axis Attack. I will be the vulnerable attacker. This is your chance to win a stunning victory vs...
  9. N

Defender wanted

Guys, Anyone up for the following PBEM QB (I am open to counterproposals as well)?: 1) CMAK, 2000 point Axis Attack. I will attack. 2) July 1944, Italy. 3) Combined Arms with otherwise unrestricted purchase. 4) Medium map, standard rarity. 5) Time is dawn, temperature is cool...
  10. N

Experienced players for a game

Guys, Anyone up for the following PBEM game (I am open to counterproposals as well): 1) CMAK, 2000 point Allied Attack. 2) July 1943, Italy (nice, balanced time period). 3) Combined Arms with otherwise unrestricted purchase. 4) Medium map, standard rarity. 5) Time is dawn...
  11. N

Game anyone?

Would anyone like to play a ladder PBEM game in CMAK/CMBB? I outlined my preferences in another post, but am flexible. Please let me know, Nemesis
  12. N

Looking for New TC/PIP Opponents

Hi All, Is anyone else interested in a PBEM or TCP/IP Ladder Game in CMAK or CMBB? I am flexible, but I tend to like the following: 1000 to 1500 point Quick Battle attack/defend games where I play 2 games vs. an opponent--i.e., in the first game I attack and then in the second game my...
  13. N

PBEM or TCP/IP Ladder Game

Hi All, Is anyone interested in a PBEM or TCP/IP Ladder Game in CMAK or CMBB? I am flexible, but I tend to like the following: 1000 to 1500 point Quick Battle attack/defend games where I play 2 games vs. an opponent--i.e., in the first game I attack and then in the second game my...
  14. N

Looking for New TC/PIP Opponents

Hi All, Like everyone else, I am looking for people to play CMAK or CMBB with! I am a fairly experienced player (150+ online games) and pretty good (I can pull off wins vs ROW tournament winners about 25%-50% of the time). I don't want to sound smug, but I would prefer not to play newer...