Search results

1. R

What is the size of a single board in inches.

Laminating, vs glass vs plexiglass etc I chose none of the above. I use a product called MapSeal. It is a clear liquid that you brush on to paper maps to waterproof them (other manufacturers make similar products). You end up with a matte finish, the paper is slightly stiffer, but is immune...
  2. R

VASL dice bot...

From the discussion thread regarding the Java algorithm for random number generation (the link was yesterday or the day before): "I looked at the source code, and it is in fact a very amaturish implementation. In fact, in the internal 48 bit number used, bit n will have a cycle of 2^n -- the...
  3. R

Problem with Onslaught to Orsha (VASL variety)

Problem with OtO Just type "oto" in the box where you would enter the board # to get the OtO map (provided you didn't change the filename).
  4. R

maps - your comments welcome

Boards HASLs are my personal favourite - by profession I am a hydrogeologist and have love to pour over maps. Playing even scenarios on a HASL map is worthwhile for me - the added feeling that you are as close as the designers could be to the actual terrain has an element of reality that the...