Search results

1. Nate Stapf

BoF14 VC question

Cant figure out if the Russains need 2 squads in each building or 2 in kjust one will suffice or 1 in each for that matter. Here is the wording of the SSR: Russians win at the end of any game turn if bldg A and/or Building B each contain 2 good order squad equivalents.
  2. Nate Stapf

S&F B23.22 Two Story House ?

Thanks for the reply. The thing is I find SF 4.1 confusing. The first sentence states that: "A multi-hex building with hex(es) with a large white center hex dot is a Two Story House (B23.22) with stairwells only in those hexes." That leads me to believe that a multi-hex building without any...
  3. Nate Stapf

Official Manila errata, aka The Manila Envelope

Are multi-hex buildings without any large center dots still two story houses as per B23.22?
  4. Nate Stapf

Hi Peter Here is my info N8stapf@gmail.com MDT gmt -7 Nathan Stapf (Skype) Nate Stapf (vasl)

Hi Peter Here is my info N8stapf@gmail.com MDT gmt -7 Nathan Stapf (Skype) Nate Stapf (vasl)
  5. Nate Stapf

I’m in Colorado (mdt gmt -7 I believe)

I’m in Colorado (mdt gmt -7 I believe)
  6. Nate Stapf

HI Peter, I'm up fpr the tournament. Nate

HI Peter, I'm up fpr the tournament. Nate
  7. Nate Stapf

2020 ASL OPEN

The check is in the mail. Looking forward to it!
  8. Nate Stapf

Double One 2020

Hello, My family and I are traveling through the U.K. this summer and I may be able to swing by. I'll need to take a bus down from Scarbourough but that shouldn't be a problem. Nate
  9. Nate Stapf

March Madness 2020

Im up for it if you are still interested. Nate
  10. Nate Stapf

VASLeague 2019 General Discussion

Jeff Wasserman and I just finished ASL 113 Liberating Bessarbia. My Romanians prevailed against Jeff's Russians.
  11. Nate Stapf

VASL Desert League Round 1 Matchups

James and I just finished Red Star Red Sun and my Russians came out on top. I wish I could say it was my masterful play that was responsible for the win, but James just couldn't mangae to hit or kill any of my tanks with his AT guns despite multiple attempts. In this scenario if most or all...
  12. Nate Stapf

VASL Desert League Round 1 Matchups

Roy Connelly and I just finished AP 73 Happy Valley, after a swirling tank duel between my Stuarts and Roy's Panzer IIIs and IVs the Americans came out on top. Roy's infantry were too chopped up to make the final push on the American held village in the end.
  13. Nate Stapf

Vic Rosso and I just finished RB13 Sandbanks on the Volga. My Germans prevailed agains Vic's Russians.
  14. Nate Stapf

Vic Rosso and I are currently playing RB13 Sandbanks on the Volga with me on the attack as the Germans.
  15. Nate Stapf

VASL Night League Round One Matchups

Thanks for the game Bob, well played!
  16. Nate Stapf

VASL Desert League 2017-2018 In Progress

Hello all, John and I finished our game of Khamsin. I came out on top as the Germans. After John lost his Grants with nothing to show for it, it became very difficult to stop the germans. Thanks for a fun game John and maybe see you again in a future match. Nate
  17. Nate Stapf

Just finished Castles on the Horizon with Randy. With the help of some pretty amazing dice my Brits defeated Randy's Germans.
  18. Nate Stapf

Kevin and I finished Egypt's Last Hope, with my British prevailing against Kevin's Germans. I would argue that this one is pretty unbalanced in favor of the Brits. Attacking up the board 25 hill is tough and the Brits get plenty to defend it with.
  19. Nate Stapf

Hi Carl, John Bock and I are done with Ci Arrendiamo. He unfortunately had to concede because of time issues. That being said, it was going to be an uphill battle for him since he had the misfortune of losing both of his 37L AT guns before he could get even 1 kill from them. I took the first...
  20. Nate Stapf

VASL Night League 2017-2018 in Progress

Hello, Vic and I just completed ASL 177 - Anabasis. I pulled off a win as the Finns on the last turn. Good game Vic! Nate