Search results

1. P

KW Suicide Heroes HIP Option

Hello, If a KW scenario (J220 to be exact) SSR states that the “North Koreans may use Suicide Heroes (W6.4)” does that include the HIP Option even though the date is not 1944/45 (G1.422)? I think yes as K6.4 states,”…per G1.1421-1.425…and follows all rules pertaining to such…”. Just making sure...
  2. P

Passengers Loading and Unloading, same MPh

My dumb-ass 1/2 squad forgot to grab the ATR while unloading from their SPW 251/10 ht. It’s my next turn and they are still in the stopped vehicle’s location. Is there any rule prohibiting the unit from loading, grabbing the ATR and immediately unloading in the same MPh?
  3. P

A Couple Street Fighting Questions

An enemy AFV enters a building hex via VBM where a squad attempts, and fails, a PAATC. Can the pinned squad later use the Street Fighting DRM in the CCPh, effectively cancelling-out the -1 penalty to their CCV for halved firepower? If the squad had passed the PAATC in the MPh/DFPh, could they...
  4. P

ESB Breakdown Location

Where does a vehicle actually immobilize when it fails an ESB attempt? In the hex it was attempting to gain or the one immediately prior? D2.5 states, “…the vehicle is immobilized in/on its current hex/hexside…” The question is where is “current”? THX, Paul S.
  5. P

A Couple OBA Questions

Hello, I have two (and change) questions concerning OBA: 1a) After correcting a FFE:2 three hexes, it drifts one hex and lands adjacent to units out of LOS to the observer but the base level of the FFE:2 is in LOS. Can the FFE: 2 be converted if I draw a black chit or does the target units...
  6. P

Weapons Transfer and concealment loss

I hit the return button too soon, again. Can a unit that is currently concealed but within 16 hexes of a GO enemy unit conduct a weapons transfer in the Rally Phase without losing concealment?
  7. P

Minefield Question

Hi, I was wondering if minefields are treated similar to wire in that if a unit bypasses in an adjacent hex along a shared hexside with the minefield hex, there is an effect (kaboom, in this case). Thanks