Search results

1. JRKrejsa

March Madness 10th Mountain Pack Question

Just got this, and I like the subject matter and look of these. However, I have a question as to which US vehicle to use in scenario MM85: Should this be the M39 AUV- KWASL UN vehicle note 19? Or the M29 Weasel - KWASL UN Vehicle note 27? The scenario card seems pretty clear on M39, but the...
  2. JRKrejsa

VC Question

In the scenario Glorious Summer Day, Canadians In Italy #19; The hex the Canadian s need to have LOS to. My scenario card has it as 16H4? This is Vineyard hex. The historical narrative talks about the battle for a crossroads. Should it actually be 16N4? Or 16Y4? Thanks
  3. JRKrejsa

Free French V. Vichy Scenarios?

So, I’ve played Fratricidal Fighting from CdD, and French Civil War in Gabon. Any others out there worth the time? (When I bought the Free French set from Broken Ground, I made a set of turn markers for Free and Vichy scenarios. I have no scenario for the FF against Vichy marker!)
  4. JRKrejsa

What it Looks Like Just Before an Ambush Happens....

My backyard. In an Orchard Hex. Pretty sure HtH CC ensued...
  5. JRKrejsa

Routing from a Bunker

So, can a unit rout out of a bunker,( into a trench), with an enemy unit in the same hex? Both were in melee the prior player turn, with no effect to either side. Fire from outside the hex broke the bunker occupants, but the enemy outside the bunker were fine. My initial thought was that they...
  6. JRKrejsa

Roma 2020?

Any more info available about this pack? Any time frame? The other 2 up coming packs: Swedish Volunteers- Well worth getting, some good scenarios in there, and another nationality. Best of Friends 2- It will be interesting to see which of their many good scenarios made the cut. And, I...
  7. JRKrejsa

Red Banner Newsletter

I recently downloaded these from the DC Conscripts Website. (I noticed one of the editions being posted to the Archive, and was intrigued by the French V. Viet Minh Scenarios.) But after going back to the Archive, I noticed one issue of Red Banner, Q4 2017, is not available for download. Is...
  8. JRKrejsa

AP 13?

I see, via an email from MMP, that AP13 is due out in October. Two new boards, 11 scenarios. But what is the theme for AP13? Or is there one?
  9. JRKrejsa

SP 260. Frosty the Snowman Question

The scenario card shows T-26 M33s. The scenario analysis talks abot T-26 M32s. Which ones??? Thanks
  10. JRKrejsa

BRT 2 China Girl Balance

So, the original scenario is very pro Japanese. The BRT Gamers Guide has a balance sugestion. But, I have no idea where my gamers guide is.... What is the sugested balance??? Thanks!
  11. JRKrejsa

STL 10 Revenge is a Dish Question

A question about the VC; Do the Japanese/Burmese Control all the victory buildings to start with? Of course, by the ASLRB, they do. BUT.... The last SSR mentions needing to occupy a building at some point for it to count towards the VP total. So, if a side was NEVER in a building- do they...