Search results

1. A

German OoB

I am thinking about a mix of PZIII with 70 frontal armor and strong 50mm gun. (PzIIIL or PZIIIJs) about 70-80% of the force. The remaining part is PzIVF2s or PZIGs. The PzIIIs advance in the front the PzIV stay in cover behind them(they have thin armor.) PzIIIs fight from Hull Down position en...
  2. A

The Light Brigade

Please use this address sztartur _at_ gmail _dot_ com Artur.
  3. A

The Light Brigade

Hey it looks like I gon an opponent from the famous Polish club. I look forward to meet him on the battlefield. ThePurist please do not take him away :devious: . Artur.
  4. A

Which to get: CMAK or CMBB?

Okay. Eastern front rulez, Wertern front rocks :D No offense taken. Artur.
  5. A

Let us just look at the facts: -where did the Germans lose most of their men and equipment? -where did they commit most of their forces? -where were the majority of the forces tied down between summer 41 till the end? -do you think the allies could have hold on if the russans surrender in 41...
  6. A

With respect, it was absolutely the opposite. Africa was the side show... Artur.
  7. A

Get CMBB. Like it or not the war was decided on the EASTERN front!!! I like CMAK very much as well so it is better to have both but if you can have only one I would suggest CMBB. Artur.
  8. A

When Combat Leader comes out will you still play SP?

I don't think it will ever be finished... Artur.
  9. A

Combat Mission: Afrika Korps v1.02 Patch Released

I red on the Blitz forum, that the Armoured Jous tournament will be held with the patched version. Artur.
  10. A

CMAK Cross Club Armored Joust! Sign Ups!

BTW: Is the time of the battle decided? Oct 42'? Artur.
  11. A

Vulture, Gentlemen, I took a look at the map. With respect I suggest to make another one more suited for armor warfare. This map is very interesting, however I would rather run an infantry battle on it. Of course no matter the map I will play. It's just my 1,9 cents you know ;). Artur.
  12. A

That's right, zooks and flamethrowers can do ugly things to the kitties.The problem is that we are talking about an _armored_ joust. :devious: . Artur.
  13. A

We could do a September 44 battle. CMAK is good to simutate the French theatre as well. We could use restrictions on big cats. It seems to be more interesting than Italy. BTW my Tiger was once killed by a Firefy in a French scenario in CMAK. :crosseye: Artur.
  14. A

Gentlemen, The faster we get the battle parameters the better we can prepare for the fight. When will the info be available? Artur.
  15. A

Das Reich! 2nd SS Panzer teaser

Well it looks like my job is done here :cool: . Thanks DD!!! Artur.
  16. A

December 25th 2004...

Try it out. You will not regret it... And of course, wait for the surpsise!!!:devious: Artur.
  17. A

For all you Combat Mission fans - favourite version of the game?

Same with me... Well make it 80% green and 20% desert. Desert is awesome green is better ... :laugh: Artur.
  18. A

For all you Combat Mission fans - favourite version of the game?

CMBB!!! Like it or not the war was decided at the East Front IMHO. (And they have Hungarians included :cool:) I also very much like CMAK you can play the entire west front as it is very good for France scenarios as well. It has the best engine and it allows big maps. (I wish CMBB knew the...
  19. A

CMAK PBEM wanted

Mein Herr, I could play this one, plese set up something ballanced (terrain, visibility etc.) Either side will do. Maybe we can play a mirror if time allows. It is always best to learn from top ranking players. Please send the file to sztartur( at )gmail.com Artur.
  20. A

Wow! I am in. Do I have to register in W.A.R.S? Artur.