Search results

1. andrea pagni

backblast & C3 modifier

I seems to note a contradiction between c13.8 and C5.34. C13.8 says that during the AF Phase, units firing a “backblast” weapon from a house/rubble hex can ignore the desperation effect as they are supposed to be moving in a clear space to take the shot, so they are only subject to a +2 to hit...
  2. andrea pagni

Hatten bombardment

when determining if a bombardment is accurate, which LV does apply? i.e. Mist and the additional +1 for turn 1? only mist? thanks andrea
  3. andrea pagni

FRF92 Arms race

In this scenario the Germans wins by having >=2 guns manned by unbroken MMCs. Is the state of the gun relevant? i.e malfunctioned, broken...
  4. andrea pagni

Videos on Tank analysis

I've discovered that on Youtube there are some incredible videos illustrating the outside and inside of a number of tanks, mostly WWII. search for "inside the chieftain's hatch" and you access the treasure... good hunt!! :) andrea
  5. andrea pagni

M3A1 Scout Car (a)

In setting up the scenario BFP41 last cavalry charge, do the 2 Japanese M3A1 Scout Car (a) come with a HS or crew as passengers or not? I'm a bit puzzled by the various permutations thanks Andrea