Search results

1. Fort

Status and Capture of Abandoned Vehicles.

A11.1 CC is a form of attack which can occur only during the CCPh [EXC: vs Unarmed units (20.54), Reaction Fire (D7.2), Infantry OVR (4.152), TH-Hero Banzai Charge (G1.423)] between opposing units in the same Location [EXC: CC with units in a pillbox never occurs in the same Location although it...
  2. Fort

Charlie Kibler glass art

Charlie Kibler has had some glasses suitable for dice rolling or dipping embossed with his original scenario artwork. He asked me to take a few with me to Nor’Easter and Bitter Ender. They are $20 each or all three for $50. I don’t have the last image, but is is the Tiger tank scenario artwork...
  3. Fort

Illuminating Rounds?

How does one join the Illuminating Rounds tourney? Or where is the information posted for this event? Thanks!
  4. Fort

Looking for Playtesters/Proofreaders for another AP (France 1940)

Hey Fellas! The Second Burma AP is in MMP's hands and I'm taking a break from producing the 3rd Burma AP. On my desk right now is a France 1940 AP and I am in need of a few dedicated playtesters and/or Proofreaders. I'm excited about producing a pack of tournament sized scenarios with the 1940...
  5. Fort

Overlay X31

is there an overlay X31? I do not have it and have no clue from whence it comes.
  6. Fort

Burma 2 AP, tentatively titled: 'Race To Rangoon!', is almost ready. Need Playtesters for one last look.

I'm officially retired and only doing sporadic peer review and light lab work now so I have my free time back. With these changes I plan to jump back into gaming and ASL in particular. Anyone interested in looking over 10 scenarios and 3 maps for my next MMP Action Pack on the Burma campaign in...
  7. Fort

Black Friday avoidance project.

Spent the day making an ASL storage kit with travel potential. This is the prototype, so it’s rough. Still needs priming, paint and hardware. Stuff seems to fit well, so there’s that.
  8. Fort

ASL countermix?

I am currently attempting to discern which counters I am missing and where they are sourced. Unfortunately, I have been unable to locate a file with the needed information. On Texas ASL website there is a link to a PDF but the link will not open for me. Is there any reliable source for such a...
  9. Fort

Birthday presents

Got these for my birthday today. Both are wartime (WWII) non-arsenal weapons.
  10. Fort

Tourney Scenario Picks

Any of these unsuitable for tournament play? Batty-P Double Trouble Milling About Hart Attack The Marketplace at Wormhoudt First Clash in Tunisia Let's Dance Snipers, Spandaus & Schrecks Turning the Screws War Ensemble Arms Race The RHA at Bay House of Pain Stand at Festubert...
  11. Fort

Ramcke's Redoubt

Is there a map change errata for this scenario: J172 Ramcke's Redoubt? I was looking at the map image on the ASL scenario archive and board a seems to be flipped 180 degrees from the scenario card. Thanks, G
  12. Fort

Lax

Broken units don’t become lax just because they’re broken, correct?
  13. Fort

Rogue One

Just saw the movie. I never thought I would again feel like I did as a kid watching A New Hope for the first time. I wasn't even sure what that felt like anymore. Rogue One reminded me. It's the best movie I have seen in decades, maybe ever. I am very critical of Hollywood, then they go and do...
  14. Fort

Red Barricades map issues

Could you folks go over the Red Barricades map issues so I can make sure all are addressed? Thanks, Fort
  15. Fort

70th Anniversary

Anyone planning on attending this? http://www.pacificflyer.com/2011/09/doolittle-raider-convention-will-be-70th/
  16. Fort

Boards for next AP...

Here are rough proofs of the next series of boards. There are several changes yet to be done, but wanted to get these out for folks to see. Doh, I deleted them from my photobucket account...:p
  17. Fort

AP FKM (next)..Maps

Here are some copies of maps that we are looking at working up for future AP's...(The one I posted earlier of the collective farm is in the next AP we (FKM) do) Comments appreciated.
  18. Fort

New Map (playtest version)

Here is one of the proposed maps for the next series we are working on. It is a small farm...what do you folks think about the inclusion of two small rises in the two grain fields represented by slopes (mainly to break up the billiard tableness, but also needed for one of the scenarios)?
  19. Fort

Map cojnguration..

Many thanks to Tom Repetti for Vaslizing our boards, here is an example of how they will look laid out in a typical config:
  20. Fort

Slopes!

IMHO Slopes as presented in KGP are one of the best terrain addtions, if not THE best, that have ever been done. They add an entirely new dimension the playing surface, allowing hill plateaus to be broken up, allowing certain positions to see over those grain fields and walls, etc.