Search results

1. Fort

AP183 Patton's Ghost

Yeah, Ron just wanted revenge for the Winter Offensive loss and the earlier Nor'easter Loss...Ron and Gary Mei were the best tag team distractions money can buy. ;) I figure Jim and me leaving early Sunday and not playing the last round gave Ron 3rd place. So, I figure with that gift to him...
  2. Fort

Raaco and RitterKrieg trays

I have my entire set of ASL counters and overlays in 3 Raaco boxes sorted into these printed trays. The 8 insert trays along the top are the 1/2" Korean counters and two trays of info counters. All the trays shown minus the 8 in the very top row fit into the two Raaco boxes shown in the bottom...
  3. Fort

Status and Capture of Abandoned Vehicles.

From FB reply: “Shoulda started with the Q&A... Particularly #2, which refers back to using A21.2 mechanics. A21.2: 1) Friendly Infantry in the same Location as an Abandoned enemy vehicle are not in a CC Location if no other enemy units are present (because an Abandoned vehicle is not a Unit...
  4. Fort

Charlie Kibler glass art

This is the coffee mug.
  5. Fort

I believe, from A21.2 third sentence, that an AFV retains its affiliation with the side whut brung it to the dance. I do not think CC can be declared because the two are not opposing units per A11.1. Fuzzy on this one, but think the answer is no. I think this one is a yes. I don't understand...
  6. Fort

A11.1 CC is a form of attack which can occur only during the CCPh [EXC: vs Unarmed units (20.54), Reaction Fire (D7.2), Infantry OVR (4.152), TH-Hero Banzai Charge (G1.423)] between opposing units in the same Location [EXC: CC with units in a pillbox never occurs in the same Location although it...
  7. Fort

Charlie Kibler glass art

Can’t see the dice.
  8. Fort

Playtesters Wanted!

Chris’ scenarios are top-notch. He’s also a very responsive pt coordinator, has great attention to detail, and does due diligence with his, and your, efforts. One of the elite designers out there.
  9. Fort

Charlie Kibler glass art

You misspelled annoying...
  10. Fort

Charlie Kibler glass art

The third glass art is from Fort McGregor scenario. The Tiger I artwork is on a white coffee mug…not suitable for dice rolling.
  11. Fort

Charlie Kibler glass art

Charlie Kibler has had some glasses suitable for dice rolling or dipping embossed with his original scenario artwork. He asked me to take a few with me to Nor’Easter and Bitter Ender. They are $20 each or all three for $50. I don’t have the last image, but is is the Tiger tank scenario artwork...
  12. Fort

BAZ TH modifier by Hero

The Hero is not firing the weapon, nor is he part of a Fire Group...no Heroic DRM...
  13. Fort

VASLeague 2024

If the tournament director wants to drop the ghoster and add me, and it's not too late to join, I'd be happy to give you a game.
  14. Fort

F6.5 Hillock TEM - Who's "the target"?

The first sentence is correct. Your unit is the target. For your unit to claim the F6.5 +1 TEM there must be a Hillock hex that your targeted Unit is behind and along the LOF from the shooter to your Unit, that is 1/2 Level Higher than your Unit. Rule F6.6 HILLOCK SUMMIT is what you need to read...
  15. Fort

Illuminating Rounds?

Se on väärin...
  16. Fort

Illuminating Rounds?

Hey Dave, thanks for the reply. If I had to pick one to play in a VASL tourney I guess I would recommend Shouting Into the Storm. Lost Highway is one of my favorites, but it has a very high learning curve.
  17. Fort

Illuminating Rounds?

How does one join the Illuminating Rounds tourney? Or where is the information posted for this event? Thanks!
  18. Fort

Atlanta ASL Tourney - Spreading Blaze 2024 - Aug 1st thru Aug 4th 2024

Is the large ToTR scenario mandatory for everyone in the Friday first round? Is there a mandatory scenario list to choose from, or is it open format?
  19. Fort

Advanced Squad Leader Hall of Fame

Journalism Professor at Bowie State.