Search results

1. asloser

#98 One Story Town

2. asloser

#94 Signal Hill

Watch me to reverse into victory!
  3. asloser

VASL Game for today 22 Oct

Had a FtF game lined up but opponent had to cancel because of illness- anyone up for a quick game sometime today? Living in Finland, so GMT+2 timezone, can stay up late if anyone in the US is interested.
  4. asloser

#93 Another Frustrating Day

I see there is a new episode:
  5. asloser

Panzer IIIG APCR scenario WO43?

APCR 5. ....Perry MMP On 08/02/2023 1:19 AM EDT wrote: Dear MMP, I am wondering APCR is available for the PzKpfw IIIG (German Vehicle note 12) in WO43 Hell's Headache? Firstly this tank is used outside f its chapter H dates in 1942. Dates for this AFV are 8/40- end 1941...
  6. asloser

#91 Chateau de Meez

New episode out. Including Toby. And Tuomos are mentioned for no good reason.
  7. asloser

#88 Shotgun Shuffle

New episode with some deluxe action is out:
  8. asloser

ASL scenarios featuring close relatives

Quoting Michael Rodgers in the So what scenarios have you played Recently? thread... Just one cool bit of personal trivia iI need to share about this one: my maternal grandfather was serving with the Finnish unit depicted in this battle. I recently got hold of some documents detailing his...
  9. asloser

Unbreakable Finnish 238 Green HS

Running a game under VASL 6.6.6 and VASSAL 3.6.15 I cannot make a green 238 HS to flip broken state. I grab a 248 and try to ELR-> the resulting 238 will not break I grab a 538 Squad and make him HS -> it becomes a 248 1st line HS instead of 238 Green. The 248 will flip onto broken side. I...
  10. asloser

Sissukoni 2023 Helsinki, Finland 25st to 27st August 2023.

The Finnish ASL association Self-Rally Platoon RY is happy to announce the 2023 edition of Finnish ASL tournament Sissukoni. We have been going strong ever since 1999. Sissukoni 2023 will be held in Pohjolankatu 2, Helsinki, Finland 25st to 27st August. Starting at 5 PM Friday 25th to 3 PM...
  11. asloser

#81 Liberating Bukovina

Interesting to see our boys take on one of the new ECZ pack scenarios.
  12. asloser

#77 Second Crack at Caumont

New episode is out:
  13. asloser

Semovente M40 75/18 counter F, showing off

Trying to be individualistic with red B11… t
  14. asloser

Training scenario recommendations for a new guy?

I have found a new opponent - he has played some SL/ASL long time ago but it has been 10+ years of hiatus for him. I plan on sticking to basic stuff to ease him back on to it. In other words I am not going to continue my Festung Budapest and Seoul playthroughs with him. On the other hand I have...
  15. asloser

My year 2021 in ASL

Decided to bore you all with some statistics of my ASL year in 2021. Simply, the best year ever. In 2020 I got in 78 games which I thought was impossible record to break. But then 2021 I played 93 games. I had 2 months break between jobs in summer with regular gaming sessions I was able to...
  16. asloser

#51 Tank Only Scenarios

17. asloser

Dreaming of Dave Ramsey

Last year or so I have involved myself with the Illumination Rounds YouTube channel more and more. Watched all the episodes, commented the content, taken part in the discussion, contributed some material myself and finally became a patron to support the community. Last night I had a dream where...
  18. asloser

#49 The Closer

19. asloser

Sissukoni 2021 Helsinki, Finland 27st to 29st August 2021.

The Finnish ASL association Self-Rally Platoon RY is happy to announce the 2021 edition of Finnish ASL tournament Sissukoni. We have been going strong ever since 1999. Sissukoni 2021 will be held in Pohjolankatu 2, Helsinki, Finland 27st to 29st August. Starting at 5 PM Friday to 3 PM Sunday...