Search results

1. asloser

humble v6.6.8 request - PF counters for all ranges

How about the Finnish, Hungarian and Romanian counters? These are part of the official rules as perA25.76 & A25.85. I think the apbills counters above are conforming with rules as they are now.
  2. asloser

Looks good to me. Thanks!
  3. asloser

Many thanks for having a look at this! Rule for Finnish use is A25.76 Romanian and Hungarian A25.85
  4. asloser

How about Finnish, Hungarian and Romanian version of the PFs while you are at it?
  5. asloser

Silly After Action Report - Wildcat Strike

Great AAR of a great Scenario. The victory conditions on this one make for a really interesting game.
  6. asloser

How to play faster ASL

And just roll the damn dice!!! I've seen peolpe calculate TH modifiers beforehand for shots they will take anyway. So just roll the bones, if it is 11 you have missed on most cases so place your appropriate fire marker and ACQ - then move on. If it is close then calculate it out. Of course...
  7. asloser

Armored Assault question

I sense desperate begging in the original question. :)
  8. asloser

AAR - BFP-67 Coke Hill

Played this couple of years back. It is one of the best PTO scenarios I've played.
  9. asloser

Original ASL rule book question

2008 Pages came with Action Pack #4 and 2014 With Hakkaa Päälle. Hakkaa Päälle had most of the chapters dividers updated as well.
  10. asloser

Thank you to Mario "sgt. Essig" Aceto for the amazing dice tower.

I have both. My Pleva tower is the Cadillac of dice towers. The tower made by Mario is the Alfa Romeo of dice towers.
  11. asloser

#98 One Story Town

12. asloser

LFT16

This is a great idea! Will be ordering a copy.
  13. asloser

LFT16

Are these boards representing dense jungle or light jungle?
  14. asloser

So what scenarios have you played Recently?

I once couple of years back I got 6 KIA when Adam Lunney s Banzaing 238 HS entered my 9-1 447 .50 cal jungle hex while playing AP59 Taking heads. Had dig out the logfile:
  15. asloser

Unbreakable Finnish 238 Green HS

Thanks Doug. I tested it on my system and any Finnish half squad I create breaks as it should in my system as well under VASSAL 3.7.7 and VASL 668beta5. So problem solved.
  16. asloser

Where Can I download 668beta5? I only found Beta 3 and that is not working? Am I missing something blatantly obvious?
  17. asloser

Finn Project

That would be the most stereotypical ASL scenario ever designed.
  18. asloser

Do not have the beta on my PC but will install later today and investigate.
  19. asloser

Zamoly - huge tank battle.

They sure can assault.