Search results

1. Roy

Ersatz VASLeague 2022

John Mcloughlin's Americans ran a gauntlet of fire and then broke all of Roy Connelly's Germans to win our game of 188 Zon With the Wind. A pleasure to play John. Good luck.
  2. Roy

March Madness 2022

Knowing his grievances, I would say it is extremely unlikely that anything would do. That is my opinion. I do not presume to speak for one of my best friends. You'll have to settle for me and Bud. The two of us put together aren't the ASL player Mike is, but we've been working on our...
  3. Roy

March Madness 2022

He does play, but at this time has stopped tournamenting.
  4. Roy

March Madness 2022

Not sure what kind of flower qualifies, but his name is Bud. Infer from that what you will........
  5. Roy

March Madness 2022

What if we want to come, but don't like people from Kansas City? Is Grumble going to be there? Does he have to be? If I play Dan, can I require that he play Germans? Can I get extra points if I bring a long haired hippie from Wichita with me? Can I get extra points if I leave him here? Do...
  6. Roy

Will we ever see an official Battle of Berlin HASL from MMP?

I've had B:RV for as long as I have been in ASL. I have CH's Tyrant's Lair. I didn't buy that one, got it a swag giveaway at a tournament. Berlin is my favorite subject of WWII. I said in another thread that I am done buying. But I would pony up cash for an official Berlin Module.
  7. Roy

I think we are seeing the last of the Olympic games

The Olympics should be held at the same location each time. The sporting events should be reduced to swimming, track and field, gymnastics and wrestling, paying homage to the actual events from the original olympics, possibly eliminating swimming. Screw table tennis and foosball. It's gotten...
  8. Roy

Latest MMP release

In no way was I criticizing the artistic talent of our community. Just that personally, I don't want or need anymore stuff. I would probably still buy a Journal, the best value for my money, but at this point, I am not expecting another of those until after I die of natural causes in my 80's...
  9. Roy

Latest MMP release

I think I have reached a saturation point. Especially with counters and maps. Plus I didn't care for the Korean module and 13 of these scenarios are Korean War. At this point, it's off the rails, and frankly I don't understand this obsession with new maps and counters. I have literally tens...
  10. Roy

PBEM please.

I have my game, thanks.
  11. Roy

PBEM please.

Hello. I would like to add a PBEM game. I prefer IFT, but not a deal breaker. My only stipulations are no Bocage and no Night. Other than that, I'm wide open. So if you have something you would like to play, send me a PM. Thanks
  12. Roy

Kansas

I have contacted Chris. He was on vacation and should be contacting you shortly, if not already. Hope you guys get in some games. FTF has been in short supply for him. Roy
  13. Roy

Kansas

Ok. Chris Brackney is his name, I have sent him an e-mail to find out if he is still around. Roy
  14. Roy

Kansas

I haven't seen him post anything anywhere for a while, but I'll see what I can do.
  15. Roy

Kansas

My mom lives out that way and I do get out there fairly regularly BTW.
  16. Roy

Kansas

What the heck are you doing in Ransom Kansas? VolgaG68, Chris, was last in LaCrosse Ks, just south of Hays. I and a few others are in Wichita. That's about as close as I know. A couple in Topeka, Randy Shurtz is either in Arkansas City or Manhattan. Unsure. Once you get west of...
  17. Roy

VASL PBEM game wanted-

It appears I have my game. Thanks!
  18. Roy

VASL PBEM game wanted-

Hello, I am looking for a VASL PBEM opponent for RB1 One Down, Two to Go. Or RB2 Blood and Guts. I am a long time player with very average skills, and not much ASL Stalingrad experience. I prefer IFT. I am currently using VASSAL 3.2.17 and VASL 6.5.1 but I can change that if need be. I...
  19. Roy

Leaving gamesquad

Imbecile.
  20. Roy

March Madness 2020

a bit. Perhaps if it said, "slamming the Grumble"