Search results

1. J

Official Vanilla 45 Tournament Thread. All Info and Posts located here.

I still haven't heard from Dorosh.
  2. J

Official Vanilla 45 Tournament Thread. All Info and Posts located here.

It's been nearly three weeks since last time i heard from my opponent.
  3. J

Vanilla 45 Status report.

File sent to Dorosh.
  4. J

Vanilla 45 Status report.

Set up done. Now need my opponents email address.
  5. J

Vanilla 45 Draw and your route to the Final.

My email: jmliesegang (at) gmail.com
  6. J

GS BB Vanilla 45 Tourney - 2 needed please.

It's been while since i played but i would be willing to participate in this tourney.
  7. J

4 Senario Tournament

You may post results but this is wrong thread ;)
  8. J

4 Senario Tournament

Well me and mangus finished our game long time ago but i guess both of us forgot to report it. I reported it now.
  9. J

"Seeing the Elephant" Tourney

We'll i haven't heard nothing from my opponent Gen Schmaeter for nearly two months. Have tried to contact him couple of times but haven't heard nothing. Our game had just started.
  10. J

You can set password by yourself. There is not preset password.
  11. J

4 Senario Tournament

I and Andre finished our battle so i am ready for new battle if either Mangus or Bertram has time.
  12. J

4 Senario Tournament

I am in for both CMBB and CMAK.
  13. J

TtT Tournament Round 2!

I dont know why you are giving me hard time for saying something that is in briefing. How the hell should i know that you don't read briefings. Perhaps in future you should either avoid threads like this or post warning that you don't read briefings.
  14. J

TtT Tournament Round 2!

Actually there was not slipping since it was clearly stated in the briefing that Germans recieve Italian reinforcemets. And that was all i said. I did not say composition of Italian reinforcements, when they arrive or where they arrive. I did not know that people do not read briefings in order...
  15. J

TtT Tournament Round 2!

Then perhaps you should have paid more attention to briefing where it was said that you recieve Italian reinforcemets.
  16. J

TtT Tournament Round 2!

Me and Bertram are approching from German right and with Italians from the German left.
  17. J

Swing is around. I just recieved turn from him.
  18. J

TtT Tournament Round 2!

I have 7-zip so the zip files are fine. I'll need your email address so that i can send file to you as i am finished with my set up.
  19. J

TtT Tournament Round 2!

Now that i have done allied set up do i send it to Mangus or directly to my opponent?