Search results

1. W

AAR - Buying Time with Blood (Korea) Spoiler

Great fight and a great description. You reamend 'em a new one. Feels good to rewrite history for the good guys, doesn't it? Nice job, DD. WB
  2. W

Wow! I'm enjoying these immensely, Double D. You have gotten me inspired! Not to steal anything from your thunder here, magnificent blow by blow report, I just finished testing one of the second series, "Easy to Take, Hard to Keep," dealing with A Company, 3rd Battalion, 5th Marines and the...
  3. W

Great Stuff Great, Mike! I'm enjoying this. Keep it coming, please! WB
  4. W

ROUND 2 - SPWAW Tournament

20 what, Hogg? How about a high five four times. If I get down there for 20, I might not make it back up! No problem, Double D. A man has got to earn his wings, so let me get to posting and move up in the ranks....
  5. W

Raw Recruit...oh Well! Wow, Raw Recruit! Well, that tells you something about my skills
  6. W

Well, gentlemen. An impressive group of warriors. I've read the posts from the victors and the defeated. You are all apparently very good at this. My encounters with Valkyri (one tough hombre!) and with Na4Med-Sergey (another hard fighter) have proven to be quite an exercise in warfare...
  7. W

SPWAW-Mega Campaign #4 - The Theme

It is Time Its time that you know. The fourth Mega Campaign will very shortly be available for purchase. Look for the promotion page on the Matrix site for games. The theme of this Mega-Campaign is "Screaming Eagles." Yes, at last the Mega Campaign goes to Western Europe in 1944-45...
  8. W

Mega Campaign #4 - The Theme

It is Time Its time that you know. The fourth Mega Campaign will very shortly be available for purchase. Look for the promotion page on the Matrix site for games. The theme of this Mega-Campaign is "Screaming Eagles." Yes, at last the Mega Campaign goes to Western Europe in 1944-45...