Search results

1. K

HoB Tarawa Scenario Info

I just checked my original scenario card...Japanese SAN is 3. My copy is quite clear and distinct. Semper Fi! Scott
  2. K

DONATIONS

It was not my intention to offend or step on toes...my apologies if my analogy was overly critical. Semper Fi! Scot
  3. K

DONATIONS

I already support MMP by purchasing every ASL product that they release, including re-releases of product that I already own. I will continue to do so. I have a feeling that I am in the majority. Asking for us to donate to MMP kind of feels like the tip jar at the convenience store... Semper...
  4. K

West Coast Melee XXVI - Feb 29 to March 3

Not me... :LOL:🤣:p Semper Fi! Scott
  5. K

East Front - maps, overlays, scenarios

Regardless of whether or not kindling is allowed in a Corn Field, the possibility of flame/blaze exists...so now you must write the rule for pop corn. (I am guessing something like Jitter Fire as they mistake the popping of the kernels for gun shots and panic...) :geek:🤣:LOL::p Semper Fi! Scott
  6. K

How is your 2024 Year in ASL going?

Absolutely "yes" to Tony dragging us to some distilleries. :love:🆒 ...and "possible" for ASL play...depends if any wives volunteer to keep my wife entertained for a few hours while we roll dice. :LOL::p:cool: I am at West Coast Melee this weekend, but I will drop you a PM later. Semper Fi! Scott
  7. K

How is your 2024 Year in ASL going?

Where does your group meet? I will be in the HIghlands in July...catching the games in Tomintoul. Semper Fi! Scott
  8. K

Looking for Russell Martin

If we could just get rid of Dave Roberts...ugh... Semper Fi! Scott
  9. K

The last battle

Don...I will be chatting with you at West Coast Melee this week about my project and your assistance...provided that you will be in attendance. Semper Fi! Scott
  10. K

Today in ASL I ... (Day to day ASL doings)

Fen is getting ready for some West Coast Melee Deluxe ASL fun! :) Semper Fi! Scott
  11. K

Croix de Guerre Counters

They give them an aggressive ignoring. Semper Fi! Scott
  12. K

Croix de Guerre Counters

I keep mine in with the other French counters. This way they can communicate with the other counters... :p:rofl: Semper Fi! Scott
  13. K

What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

Why does the "No Counters Edition" have counters with it? Semper Fi! Scott
  14. K

What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

So...did you then tell them that you were only "joking" when you said that you planned to reduce the office staff by 50% in January? :geek::p:rofl::LOL: Semper Fi! Scott
  15. K

Broken Ground Design Thread

So...some of your Marines went "over the hill" (AWOL)...it happens...check the brig. Semper Fi! Scott
  16. K

Novice Tables At Tournaments?

West Coast Melee features a 7-0 clinic for beginners, returning, and rusty players...if there are enough, we turn it into a mini for them. Semper Fi! Scott
  17. K

Unexpected pause of my playthrough video of J200

Wounded SMC only has 3MF...you can only do so much. Wishing you a speedy recovery. Semper Fi! Scot
  18. K

The Use of the 40LL in 1943.

As an interesting side note, when I was in the Brotherhood of the Blue Division in Madrid, I was told by my guide that many of the Blue Division soldiers then joined the SS and were present during the Battle of Berlin. Not sure how accurate that the claim is, but that is what he stated. Semper...
  19. K

Smith's Ridge CG - Entry Area Question

In the Smith's Ridge CG, the entry area for 2/5 (Red area) runs from A1 to T0...and the entry area for C/2/5 (Green area) runs from A23 to A40. Question...If the UN player gains possession of board edge hexes A2 through A22, does this then connect their two entry areas together to form one...
  20. K

Oh DC save me now..........

Been there, died doing that... 🤣o_O Semper Fi! Scott