Search results

1. S

Hube’s Pocket: Which Product is the Source?

It is here: ASL Downloads : Multi-Man Publishing (mmpgamers.com)
  2. S

Need some help with board files for ASL for Fun.

Thanks Jim, that was the trouble. All set now. Rob
  3. S

I I have tried this. It still reverts to a zip file. Rob
  4. S

My problem is that I don't know how to change a folder to a file. Forgive my stupidity, but I need a little more detail on how to do this. Rob
  5. S

How do I get the zip file downloaded from the ASL for Fun maps section to work? I get a zip file which I unzip and then I have a folder with a .gif and a data file. I am using Windows 10. Rob
  6. S

MMP 2024 ASL Production Forecast released:

Love me some new stuff, but some of us are on a fixed income!! Rob
  7. S

So what scenarios have you played Recently?

I played these scenarios in January: PAD1, a Broken Ground effort. A teaching game for a new player. My Americans were rolled. RPT192 from the new Rally Point. My Italians lost on the last turn. WAR 25, from Lone Canuck's Wacht Am Rhein Volume 3. My Germans were victorious T02, The Puma...
  8. S

Overlay X31

Just checked ToTR and the X series of overlays starts at X32. Maybe it came with Rising Sun or Hallow Legions. Rob
  9. S

Twilight Of The Reich And WO #15 Are Up For Pre-Order

Mine arrived today. It was the only thing that made me leave the house.......it's friggin' cold outside! Rob
  10. S

Small Scenarios and Dice Luck

Blaming the dice is a dangerous trap to fall into. I have done it myself, many times. The fact is that the same guys win tournaments on a regular basis. They have learned to either overcome or mitigate the effects of the dice. I wish I could!! Rob
  11. S

Twilight Of The Reich And WO #15 Are Up For Pre-Order

Some nice pics on FB. Rob
  12. S

How'd your 2023 Year in ASL go?

Started strong but by the end of the year was totally burned out. Rob
  13. S

Grumble Jones thoughts on scenarios

You can't beat the price!! Rob
  14. S

Campaign Game Sparrow Force Day 1 Flying Samurai AAR

Excellent write up! Now I don't feel so bad for losing by one point as the Japs. Rob
  15. S

Sparrow Force J228 Flying Samurai

Just finished Flying Samurai against Paul A. My Japs lost by one point after losing the last CC! Lots of blood and guts! Rob
  16. S

Vehicle crews and AT guns.

May a vehicle crew fire an AT gun without the unqualified use DRM? What if the gun was captured? Rob
  17. S

6th Annual Hallowed Ground Tournament Gettysburg, PA July 13-16, 2023

DTF3 True Grit was an Axis win............I know because it was my only one. Rob
  18. S

Thanks to Dave for all the hard work running this tourney. My 13 snipers helped me to an outstanding 1-4 record! Rob
  19. S

I like to attack, so give me the Japanese.