Search results

1. kdalton

Counter thickness?

Does anyone know ASL counter thickness? TIA
  2. kdalton

Twilight of the Reich Update

From Peter Bartlett on CSW, when asked about the balance of not-yet-published projects slated originally for 2023:
  3. kdalton

KDalton's ASL Rennaissance AAR Thread

I have decided to start an AAR thread for my games this year. Dropping away from the hobby for literally years made me realize how much I missed ASL once I came back. One of the first purchases I made was Red Factories -- the long-awaited marriage of Red October and Red Barricades. It only...
  4. kdalton

VASSAL Mac install issue

Working to install VASSAL on my desktop Mac and I get message that it cannot launch because owner or maker can’t be verified. Anyone else have this problem?
  5. kdalton

ASL in classrooms

A long time ago I seem to remember there being an article on using starter kits in schools to teach history and math topics like probability, etc. Am I right or crazy? If it exists, could someone toss me a link?
  6. kdalton

Operation Veritable Armory File?

Is there an existing armory file for Operation Veritable? Looking through Reid's blog on CSW I didn't readily see one. Trying to sort the Pre-MMP counters out of my counter mix.
  7. kdalton

The Walking Dead — Ongoing Discussion (Spoilers)

Wondered if anyone watched the first episode of the second season last night?
  8. kdalton

Now Up for Preorder: Action Pack 6 - A Decade of War

Action Pack 6: A Decade of War Retail Price: $34.00 Preorder Price: $25.50 Preorders Needed: 800 MMP is proud to announce our collaboration with three well-known ASL grognards to produce a new Action Pack. ASL Action Pack 6: Decade of War—will have three new mapboards and ten new scenarios...
  9. kdalton

Call for playtesters - Panzerblitz II

Hi everyone, We need some playtesters at MMP for the demo version of Panzerblitz II. We have the rules in shape and we have some demo counters and demo maps, but we need folks to run through the scenarios and give us feedback. Anyone interested, contact me via PM.