Search results

1. kdalton

Doomed Battalions (4th Ed) Preorder from MMP

Apparently, the Poles are getting a buff as well. This was hinted at in the counter depictions included in the amended rules of TOTR.
  2. kdalton

Today in ASL I ... (Day to day ASL doings)

That 6-5-8 looks like it fought in the actual war!
  3. kdalton

ISO Markers and counters needed for play.

I needed the updated FKAC counters from the latest production run - I have the original run before they increased the image and font sizes, and I need bigger - so I called in and got 4 of the 5. They didn't have 5 in stock as a separate sheet, so it can be hit or miss. I got a couple of...
  4. kdalton

ISO Markers and counters needed for play.

Go to Boardgame Geek or the ASL Armory and figure out what counter sheets for game info counters you need form BV. Call MMP - they may have the sheets for purchase separately. They charge $9 a sheet.
  5. kdalton

Croix de Guerre Counters

Doing the same thing once I get the module. The Plano 3601, which is about half the size of a 3701 and only an inch deep, is ideal for this, I think. Using one now to re-configure my system info counters -- the main ones you use EVERY scenario (Prep, FF, DM, Wound, Resid, Turn and enviro...
  6. kdalton

MMP 2024 ASL Production Forecast released:

My guess would be Polish OB with distinct markings, Belgians with assault fire, and more differentiation between countries in other ways Possibly Free Polish in Brit Colors marked with a distinct nationality makring like the Free French in CDG2.
  7. kdalton

Can we have a rough idea of what is in the expanded edition?
  8. kdalton

Hey Perry: any possible (lie within a month) of when the next MMP ASL preorder might go up for purchase? I am planning my ASL catch-up buys and want to make sure the fundage is there. I've run out of APs and BPs to buy, now I have to get the big ole' modules - HP, FW, HL3 and CDG2.
  9. kdalton

eASLRB 2.1 Released

Battle Hardening has been replaced with Boner for Murder.
  10. kdalton

Was the 30th Infantry Division the best American division of WW2?

My son is in the 30th brigade, the successor to the 30th Infantry Division - and they still wear the patch on their shoulder that reads "Roosevelt's SS" on it on their uniforms.
  11. kdalton

Send more 4-6-7s ….
  12. kdalton

The last battle

Missed that post. Thx
  13. kdalton

The last battle

This Carl??? Which HASL?
  14. kdalton

The last battle

Doc: I have designed exactly one published scenario. If you feel inspired, do it! I found a Korea battle during Chosin that really spoke to me, so I drafted it and submitted to the Korea working crew, and it ended up making the cut after they and MMP polished it.
  15. kdalton

The last battle

And now there's three books on Elsenborn in my Amazon cart. Shit.
  16. kdalton

The last battle

So, kind of. Edit: Don't see an Elsenborn-specific product on BFP's product page. I'm not bothering to check CH. I already own a dog.
  17. kdalton

The last battle

So I take it Mike is working on this?
  18. kdalton

The last battle

I've always thought Rocherath-Krinkelt and Elsenborn Ridge would be interesting. I actually toyed with that idea once upon a time -- but had no time to give much attention to it. Any TPPs have a go at it?
  19. kdalton

Today in ASL I ... (Day to day ASL doings)

Punched German counters for Decision at Elst and Hatten in Flames. Brits and Americans are next.