Search results

1. daniel zucker

DONATIONS

I tell my wife that ASL isn't as mush fun as hookers and blow. She just rolls her eyes and tells me to "keep it in your pants" and buy another module , or journal. P.S. it's my wallet that she wants me to keep in my pants.
  2. daniel zucker

So what scenarios have you played Recently?

without a photo .....it didn't happen :rolleyes:
  3. daniel zucker

Mounted boards - what to do with them?

Wall paper for you gaming den
  4. daniel zucker

Bypass hexside opinion

Both hexes W8 & W7 are open ground. My understanding is that there needs to be an obstacle in the hex that the unit(s) are trying to bypass. So my simple answer is no.
  5. daniel zucker

A beautiful tank model

those are some mad skills. amazing!
  6. daniel zucker

2nd Edition Suspect counters for VASL

This is an excellent idea
  7. daniel zucker

The 'Wife' Easy rules to remember

We all do that, some wife's believe us and some don't, either way they don't understand where the money goes.
  8. daniel zucker

The 'Wife' Easy rules to remember

When I first meet my now first wife, I told her I played ASL (there followed a very short explanation of ASL) and it was something I was going to continue to do (going to toruneys, play at other guys house's, ect.ect). She said she like to go shoping with her sisters and or BFF. we're married...
  9. daniel zucker

Yer #2 game (assumes you have one)

old Avalon Hill games; Rail Barron, Regatta (yacht racing game),Uno and a few other card games
  10. daniel zucker

Painting counters

I have heard that some one uses' a big black garbage bag as there storage system, and I have seen, in NYC, that some people use a big black garbage bag as there housing system; so; logically a bathtub is a perfectly cromulent storage system. So there, take that 😜 (ppphhhwwwwww)
  11. daniel zucker

Painting counters

NO please I'd like to see you "get into" a counter storage unit.
  12. daniel zucker

What is your dumbest ASL decision (other than the classic "I got rid of my ASL")

Thinking that I can ply ASL. I'm so bad at making tactile decisions
  13. daniel zucker

Retro Boards

I like the new board art work better than the old one's. The old ones looked messy.
  14. daniel zucker

did bed-springs really work against panzerfausts?

can someone please tell me more about this box springs thing? How did it work or not work?
  15. daniel zucker

Which Soldier on which counter best represents you?

😂🤣😂🤣😂
  16. daniel zucker

Which Soldier on which counter best represents you?

Yes I did they were home made and printed. By todays standard they are the most ugly things you can imagine. I might have some somewhere. If I can I'll up load the image. Unless someone else beats me to it.
  17. daniel zucker

observation balloons?

We're they looking for the Easter Bunny?
  18. daniel zucker

The Brickworks in Stalingrad.

are you saying that 's not your wife? Now if that was my bunker my wife would dress like that just for her own confit. I could care not one way or the other about how she dressed, I'd want her to learn dhow to play the fracking game. That's what I'd want the most.
  19. daniel zucker

color change

oH! NO WONDER I didn't see anything. Dingleberry? what a pervert.