Search results

1. Bob Trantin

VASSAL Update with Mac Air

I am having issues when I update VASSAL on my Mac Air laptop. When I download the update I lose all of my modules and end up having to go to back to the VASSAL mods site and download them again. Nothing carries over from the previous version of VASSAL. I end up with both icons available but...
  2. Bob Trantin

Residual Firepower

Situation: A MMC is moving along an open road hex and is fired upon during DFF. The LOF for this fire attack is hindered by a non-adjacent orchard hex. Residual firepower is placed in the open road hex and adjusted for the +1 DRM for the hindrance. Another MMC now moves into the the same...
  3. Bob Trantin

Multitude Morale Checks

Situation: A stack suffers a first fire attack that results in two MMCs being pinned and one unit is OK. The stack then suffers a second attack as it spent more than one MF to enter the hex. The units in the stack now have a different target aspect. Two are pinned so do not suffer the FFMO...
  4. Bob Trantin

Crest status, Bocage and WA

Can a unit forfeit WA if it has crest status in a hex with bocage? Does Crest status fulfill the requirement of occupying a hex with at least a +1 TEM?
  5. Bob Trantin

Changing Covered Arc

Can an AFV change its covered arc in the DFFph, fire one of its MGs and then in the DFPh fire it’s MA without incurring the changing covered arc penalty? Bob T
  6. Bob Trantin

APH units move adjacent to DM'd Enemy units

What happens to Dm'd enemy units that find themselves adjacent to GO KEU following the Advance Phase? I can't seem to find anything in the SK #4 rulebook downloaded from MMP that states anything happens to them. So my first inclination is that there are no negative effects to a DM'd unit that...
  7. Bob Trantin

Unable to download overlays

I was going through the ASL Academy's VASL tutorial and reached the point of placing overlays on the map yet I keep getting the error below. What is strange, the first time I went through the tutorials I had no problem. I posted the below on the VASSAL tech support site as well and they...