Search results

1. ASL1

VASSAL 3.7.9 Install Error

Deleted earlier versions of VASSAL off my laptop.
  2. ASL1

Installed! thanks for the tips
  3. ASL1

Good Morning, Half-way through the install of VASSAL 3.7.9, the install stops and I receive this error message: "Error Opening File for writing: C:\Program Files\VASSAL-3.7.9\jre\bin\ms\jcp140-dll" Anyone else having the same problem? Cheers ya'll! Pierce
  4. ASL1

#100 - First Bid

Congratulatons on Episode #100!!
  5. ASL1

Update on Pierce Mason

Afternoon fellow ASL Berserkers! Thank you all for the well wishes and thumbs up. I've had cancer treatment since Feb 2023 and had an unfortunate set back requiring emergency surgery. I'm home now and looking forward to getting back to playing ASL again in the near future and hopefully attend...
  6. ASL1

VASLeague 2024

My German forces will attack Jeremy Busby French in ASL J197 "Death On The French Coast."
  7. ASL1

CyberVASL XX

Good Afternoon Tom Arnold's Germans defeated my Russians in our playing of J199 "Too Rapid An Advance." Fun Scenario. Thanks to Tom for a great game. Cheers! Pierce
  8. ASL1

CyberVASL XX

Evening all you ASL Berserkers! Tom Repetti's Germans held off a final assault by my Russians in our match of J198 "The Valley Of Glory." Our match went down to the final Russian MPh. Exciting to say the least! A lot of decisions to be made by both players in this scenario and well designed...
  9. ASL1

CyberVASL XX

Afternoon Haven't played in a year but ready to get back to playing. Count me in. Cheers! pierce
  10. ASL1

Any word on shipping for DZ St. Mere-Eglise

Received notice of DZ-SME ... shipped!🆒👍
  11. ASL1

VASLeague 2023

Good Morning, I will not be participating in the 2023 league. Good luck to all the participants. Cheers ya'll! Pierce
  12. ASL1

Morning, I will not be participating in the 2023 edition. Good luck to all the pariticpants...

Morning, I will not be participating in the 2023 edition. Good luck to all the pariticpants. Cheers! Pierce Mason
  13. ASL1

Good Morning Would be interested in INOR PBeM. PM here or email: advancedsl1@comcast.net...

Good Morning Would be interested in INOR PBeM. PM here or email: advancedsl1@comcast.net Cheers! Pierce
  14. ASL1

ASL PBeM Good Morning. I would be up for a PBeM game and possibly VASL CG. Been out of the...

ASL PBeM Good Morning. I would be up for a PBeM game and possibly VASL CG. Been out of the loop for six months so having to refresh the brain. I'm US East Coast. PM here or email at advancedsl1@comcast.net. If you already have an opponent, good luck and roll 'em low!! Cheers! Pierce
  15. ASL1

Morning Chuck .. paypal sent this morning. Looks like the prevagen kicked in for me and...

Morning Chuck .. paypal sent this morning. Looks like the prevagen kicked in for me and re-viatilzed my memory. Looking to arrive on Aug 3rd.
  16. ASL1

Hi Chuck. Planning on attending in August and trying to pay via Paypal but having a problem...

Hi Chuck. Planning on attending in August and trying to pay via Paypal but having a problem with that. tried to send payment to paypal.me/cwtweks. Is that correct? I'm planning on arriving on August 3rd. Cheers ya'll.
  17. ASL1

#64: Red Don

Outstanding episode as always. Enjoy the banter between you guys. I think of you guys as the Laurel and Hardy of ASL. Ya'll crack me up! The Italian OOB changes a bit in the Hollow Legions scenario of Red Don (ASL 278). Italians have 3 LMG's instead of 4 and 2 Mortars instead of 3.
  18. ASL1

#63: Toby Pilling Interview

Outstanding interview with Toby.
  19. ASL1

Ersatz VASLeague 2022

Stephanie's Americans held on for the win in our playing of WO3 "Counterattack At Carentan." His 57L ATG save the day, eliminating two German AFV's to put the German forces over the CVP limit. Great game, tenacious opponent.
  20. ASL1

Can CX units climb?

Happened to me too when stationed at Adak, Alaska!