Search results

1. Fiedler

Looking for a VASL PBEM, daily logs or thereabout.

Experienced PBEM player, no quitter, looking for a game. Daily logs preferred but not a demand. Suggested scenarios (Roar balances shown): AP 194 ”Not Fade Away”, German 10 / American 5 (add an 8-1 AL to American OB ) J 212 ”Shoulder to Shoulder” , German 30 / American 33 J 233 ”Roff Riders”...
  2. Fiedler

Banzai (HW) expeditrue in MF after ending the HW/Banzai for _that_ unit

No; the EX states the Russian units currently in O3 now end their MPh and may move no farther. But the Japanese unit could detonate the DC as part of its last impulse per G1.424. ....Perry MMP
  3. Fiedler

Comphrensive listing of all known CGs?

Hi folks" ANyone knows where to find a full list of all known campaign games in ASL? /S
  4. Fiedler

Cease and desist

Hi My Gestapo :sneaky:like friends at company sec sent me this: We are reaching out to inform you that Oracle JRE and JDK Update 8 version above 202 have been blacklisted within XXXX, due to potential serious licensing issues. This includes both computers and servers. As a result, we require...
  5. Fiedler

Recommend a Sword and fire scenario for PBEM

Hi About to play a PBEM game of SoF but unable to decide which to play so looking for recommendations for a fun scen (no - not the CGs yet). SF1 & 2 has been played or is being played already. Recommendations appreciated
  6. Fiedler

Chapter H Amercian Ordnance #14. M2A1 105mm Howitzer live use movie

These days called M101A1..live use in Ukraine with an enormous amount of used shells so no obvious counter battery fire from Russians
  7. Fiedler

Counter problems

Hi about to play Manila SF 01 VASSAL3.6.7 and VASL 6.6.5 and my oppomemnt have the same versions. The japanese has a captured M3A1 SC(a) and my opponent has placed it on map ut the counmter isn ot shown on my side. I can move the "empty" counter but nothing is shown on map (See pic). Any...
  8. Fiedler

I am not able to crop the Mania map SAF as per the picture - help needed!

SF1 Race for the river
  9. Fiedler

NRBH - Sword and Flame, PTO In effect?

As per heading
  10. Fiedler

Loss of cocealment

Hi If a concealed AFV w riders (also concealed) moves in OG at 17+ hexes range will both loose concealment? If a concealed AFV moves in OG with riders in LOS, which is hindered (but not blocked) by smoke , is the AFV revealed as well as the riders? 17+ hexes
  11. Fiedler

Halftrack PP

Is the PP capacity of a 251/2 halftrack changed when the Mortar and associated crew unloads? If so where is this defined? Checked chapter H, Notes etc.
  12. Fiedler

3D print drawing Raaco insert - Vehicles and ordnance

Fiedler submitted a new resource: 3D print drawing Raaco insert - Vehicles and ordnance - 3D Print file Read more about this resource...
  13. Fiedler

VASL PBEM Wanted

Looking for a game as my current games seems to have bogged down.. Medium sized scen 5+ logs a week Send a pm if interested.
  14. Fiedler

PTO LOS Q

Hi PTO and light jungle in effect. VASL transforms (all of the depiction) Y7 marsh to swmp as it is adjacent to jungle. (VASL transformation may have an error here as it does not go all of the hex in its transformation), The question is: Is there LOS from Z7 to Y6 (i.e does it cross the swamp)?
  15. Fiedler

MOTION ATTEMPTS

Can. a motion AFV make a motion attempt during enemy mph to stop?
  16. Fiedler

Riders

Hi, Riders in 1944, Can Open topped TD (in this case German GSW 39H(f) ) have riders? I believed OT TD was N/A. /S
  17. Fiedler

www.aslscenarioarchive.com down?

As per heading