Search results

1. P

Raaco Inserts

I just made my first test tray of the full ASL trays last week and they work great. The link above is to the SK trays. The full ASL trays are here: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:6389423 The downside is I had just made nice new labels for a bunch of my Planos.
  2. P

Hideable control and perimeter markers

After a restart I see everything properly now, so it was just something strange on my end.
  3. P

New program to help set up VASL scenarios

Okaaaaay. So I just re-ran the dev setup from vasl-templates-1.9. pip install --editable .[dev] Once that was done everything is fine again (aside from the warnings). But not just in that one directory. Now my several different installs all work and before that none of them did. So something is...
  4. P

And I'm an anything-but-beer guy. I'll settle for some cider or a Churchill-style martini aka a glass of gin with some olives in it. The error I'm getting is that it can't find the vassal-shim. There's also some weirdness on startup about a few things, but that was there even when the...
  5. P

Hideable control and perimeter markers

I just came across this extension yesterday and found it really useful. I used the white flippable control markers for hex/location control with the nation-specific ones for overall building control. I used the perimeter markers to outline setup areas. I did The Guards Counterattack yesterday...
  6. P

That’s my hope, but there’s still some weirdness I need to figure out with the shim. My install was not working until I rebuilt, and then it began working. Now I just started with a “fresh” directory install and I am getting errors that it can’t find the shim even after rebuilding it. Plus my...
  7. P

I am using a fresh Python 3.10 install. I had to go into the Applications folder and there's an 'Install Certificates.command". Ran that (which is just a pip install command) and all good now. I am running from source. I thought running from source was the only option on Mac right now. Is there...
  8. P

Looking back at your problems, have you built the vassal-shim? This isn’t mentioned in the Installation instructions, but is on the For Developers page. You need that or vasl-templates’ python stuff can’t talk to vasl’s Java stuff. Once I had that built all the images worked fine. Also I didn’t...
  9. P

I'm setting up vasl-templates on a Mac. I think I've got everything working except that it won't connect to the ASL Scenario Archive to get details. Both the desktop and web app complain about the SSL certificate: [SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed: unable to get local...