Search results

1. rHunter2002

VASL-6.6.8 is released

I am on 6.6.6, can I go straight to 6.6.8 (plus go to 3.7.9)? Thanks
  2. rHunter2002

The Story of O - A review of Orsogna

Hello, I am thinking of buying Orsogna, but an a pure VASL player. I noticed you posted using VASL in play testing. Can you provide the board names for the VASL board picker? Thanks for your help
  3. rHunter2002

Bore Sighting Counter

Is there a Bore Sight counter in VASL? I am on 6.6.6. I use an ACQ counter, which works fine. Just wondering.
  4. rHunter2002

VASL Maps for HASL 12: Drop Zone St. Mere Eglise?

Any luck with the maps getting into VASL?
  5. rHunter2002

VASL Board Tfft

All, I figured it out. The map Tttf are for scenario pack Tigers to the Front and it replaces the called for map Sujewo Heights. All good
  6. rHunter2002

VASL Board Tfft

Yes - Ordeal before Shuri. I don't know how I missed that. Thanks
  7. rHunter2002

VASL Board Tfft

I cannot figure out for what game/scenario is this board. Any ideas? Also, I found a Campaign Game "Ordeal Before Suri". It calls out for the Kakazu Ridge (KR) board. However board KR is set for the SSL Journal scenarios and not the campaign game. Does anyone know if the larger KR map has ever...
  8. rHunter2002

VASL 6.6.5 is released

No, the third die does not show on the dice over map. I also just noticed that the Hull/Turret indicator is not showing in the chat window, but does show in the Dice Over display.
  9. rHunter2002

VASL 6.6.5 is released

Thanks. All good.
  10. rHunter2002

VASL 6.6.5 is released

11. rHunter2002

VASL 6.6.5 is released

Thanks, I like the updates. I did notice when using heavy dust the third dice does not appear, but the effects of the third dice seem to be added to the final roll. Is there a preference I should set to enable 3 dice? I checked, but I will look closer. Also, I have loaded the Nationality Smoke...
  12. rHunter2002

Missing pages for Cemetery Ridge V2014

I sent them an e-mail earlier today. My friend and I play Tuesday night so I guess I am over eager to get those rules I am missing. I appreciate the reminder however.
  13. rHunter2002

Missing pages for Cemetery Ridge V2014

Hello team. I recently purchased 2104 Cemetery Hill from Critical hit. I was either not given or some how last the third rule page (Page 5 & 6). Though page 6 is the RG Purchase record sheet, which I do not need. If anyone has this and is willing to post the Initial SR rules and any other...
  14. rHunter2002

VASSAL down 8/1/22?

Seems to be back up
  15. rHunter2002

VASSAL down 8/1/22?

Anybody trying to use VASSALengine for ASL right now? Getting cannot connect to the server. Anybody have any info?
  16. rHunter2002

Map for Uncommon Valor

Thank You for your help.
  17. rHunter2002

Map for Uncommon Valor

Someone provided me the file. Thanks
  18. rHunter2002

Map for Uncommon Valor

Hello, I found an copy of both 1st and second edition of uncommon valor (flesh & concrete and Motoyama Airfield #2). I tried entering UV in the board picker hoping there would a map but no dice. Anyone know if there is a map in there somewhere? Thanks all.
  19. rHunter2002

Reprints

I second the last post. Was not looking at the right time and regret not getting this. I will buy in 2023 for sure.