Search results

1. C

Dbl-Member Reb for Corinth . . .

I have had Campaign Corinth for awhile, but never had time to play it yet . . . I want to play Yank in a campaign versus a member of both the ladder here and who is a Reb over at the ACWGC . . . Options may be discussed, but it would be nice if my opponent was new to the campaigns on the Corinth...
  2. C

Double-Member Reb wanted . . .

I would like to engage a Confederate opponent who is a current member of both this club, and the ACWGC club. I own all 5 of the Talonsoft titles, and all the HPS Civil War titles, and am open to any except Campaign Gettysburg or Campaign Ozark, both of which have either occupied my time a lot...
  3. C

First Bull Run - Reb Sought . . .

Still being new to playing against humans, I wanted to try some of the old warhorses I used to play against the AI. BGBR O3 Historical scenario of First Bull Run has my interest, being a one-day affair with moderate-sized armies. Any Rebels who wish to meet me at Manassas with all options on...
  4. C

Reb wanted - short games

I'm getting back into Tiller-style gaming after a long layoff, so go easy on me! . . . Looking to play Yank against a Reb in a series of shorter games, i.e. less than 30 turns. I have all five Battleground Civil War titles; HPS Campaign Gettysburg & Peninsula titles. Most of the time my job...