Search results

1. C

Dbl-Member Reb for Corinth . . .

An opponent has been found. Thanks to all who expressed an interest.
  2. C

Mike/baron . . . I will send you a proposal and a cover letter if you will supply your email address. Mine is captcoaling@yahoo.com.
  3. C

Thank you, Rich. It would be fun if we should play again. I know busy you are. In the meantime, the offer is still open to the membership at large . . .
  4. C

I have had Campaign Corinth for awhile, but never had time to play it yet . . . I want to play Yank in a campaign versus a member of both the ladder here and who is a Reb over at the ACWGC . . . Options may be discussed, but it would be nice if my opponent was new to the campaigns on the Corinth...
  5. C

Double-Member Reb wanted . . .

Just last night I found a game through the ACWGC, so I'm covered for now. I'm tempted also to play you in a short game, Rich, because I wanted to play you again . . . but I've promised myself not to miss your next tournament here, so I'm going to save the slot for that. I appreciate how much...
  6. C

Double-Member Reb wanted . . .

I would like to engage a Confederate opponent who is a current member of both this club, and the ACWGC club. I own all 5 of the Talonsoft titles, and all the HPS Civil War titles, and am open to any except Campaign Gettysburg or Campaign Ozark, both of which have either occupied my time a lot...
  7. C

Reporting For Duty

Mister Lee . . . you posted for your game on the first of almost four days when I was not even near a computer. My current opponents are waiting, so it would not be fair to you to add one now. Pity. However, since I'm entering a period where that is due to happen a lot. . . . I am glad to see...
  8. C

Campaign Shiloh battle

Shiloh is in the mail even as we speak.
  9. C

Campaign Gettysburg

Larry . . . I sent you a "Private Message" a few minutes ago. See the top of this page!
  10. C

First Bull Run - Reb Sought . . .

Arthur H . . . I have received your 'private message' reply, and have emailed you an answer with proposed terms of a First Bull Run game. rid99001 and I have started an HPS GETTYSBURG scenario, "Scrap East of the Mountains." If these two games pan out, my dance card is full for now...
  11. C

Sir; thanks for the reply . . . I have sent you a private message.
  12. C

RangerBooBoo; CyberRanger . . . You are both officers and gentlemen; thanks for taking the time. I'm sure we shall meet on the field of battle; later, if not sooner. Anyone else . . . ?
  13. C

A few days later . . . Still looking for a game . . . If you have a slot free, give me a tumble . . . Cheers.
  14. C

Okeh, Okeh, I can take a hint . . . ! :smoke: The above merely fulfills what I'm looking for at this stage of my "training": a one-day (or less) scenario, using moderate-size armies. If anyone has any good candidates they would be willing to play, please send a courier . . . By the way, I...
  15. C

Still being new to playing against humans, I wanted to try some of the old warhorses I used to play against the AI. BGBR O3 Historical scenario of First Bull Run has my interest, being a one-day affair with moderate-sized armies. Any Rebels who wish to meet me at Manassas with all options on...
  16. C

Reb wanted - short games

Thanks much, sir . . . you're digustingly prompt and reliable. Given a little more time around here, I'm sure I'll sort out all the "staff" and "scenario" and "section" and "site" phraseologies. In the meantime, I suspect I've got enough games going to keep me busy for awhile, what with the...
  17. C

Reb wanted - short games

Whoa . . . hold it . . . time out! Being such a newcomer on this forum, a lot of the above exchange went right over my head . . . Are we talking about scenarios supported in the war ladder? I'm not a member of the ladder. Should I go join so Alex can get credit or whatever? Sounds like I...
  18. C

Reb wanted - short games

While Rahamy Rich and I are playing . . . are there any Rebs out there interested in playing #16 on the Battleground Shiloh list, "Battle of Prairie Grove," a scenario with 18 moves? captcoaling@yahoo.com will find me
  19. C

Reb wanted - short games

I'm getting back into Tiller-style gaming after a long layoff, so go easy on me! . . . Looking to play Yank against a Reb in a series of shorter games, i.e. less than 30 turns. I have all five Battleground Civil War titles; HPS Campaign Gettysburg & Peninsula titles. Most of the time my job...