Search results

1. 2

Back in the mix again!

Hello there folks I am finally back in the saddle again, after a year and # of months. Open for a warm up game or two... alittle rusty would be an understatement... still working on the the quick keys. CMBB is loaded and looking for my CMAK disc.:smoke:
  2. 2

Official Vanilla 45 Tournament Thread. All Info and Posts located here.

This is now the offical thread for the Vanilla 45 tournament, All information pertaining to the same will also be found below. Well at lease after Waleed relocates the important stuff.
  3. 2

Generation Kill

Ok I thought I saw this posted a few days ago....but can not find it here???? I was wondering what the take on this show is from the US populations point of view. I think it gives a little truth to the possible real life of the guys on the ground. Even with its stupid title/name....what numbnut...
  4. 2

Well I did it!

I have just logged my 200th game at Gamesquad. this is a mile stone for me. I was also a victory so just maybe this will carry on for a little longer. It was a great game against POS in his Preimeter Tourney, not good enough to take home the trophy but good enough for a win.:D Thanks POS for...
  5. 2

After Action Report Contest!

Gentlemen It is time to have our first After Action Report Contest(AAR)! I am looking for one other person to help judge this event, which will end on December 25, 2008 with: 1)1000 Bonus points :joy: 2) A Shiney Medal:vsign...
  6. 2

POS' secret place

I thought I would take a little trip to POS' house to see how he is able to post so much. I arrived and had to answer 29 question and get searched by his security guards....:angry: But they did not find my belt camera....here is what I found out. Now the secret is out...you do not want...
  7. 2

A word of congratulations!

If you have not noticed that we have two new "General of the Armies" ranks with us...Gaz NZ and ER Chaser. Let's give these guys a round of thanks for all the great gaming.:thumup: May they have many more battles to come.:cool:
  8. 2

Perimeter Tournament Screen Shots & Discussion

Gentlemen this is the spot to watch the battles progress. Poor Old Spike will be posting shots and/or his opponents if they wish. I am sure that there will be lively explainations about their modes of attacking and defending. I am also hoping for some clean banter lads. ENJOY! 2054172:smoke:
  9. 2

CMAK or CMBB

Looking for some more players with good return rates.....or not.... Anything will do as long as it seems fair.:cool: One more point...I am on a loosing streak right now:cry:....so it might be easy pickings.:supper: 2054172:smoke:
  10. 2

Master of the Snow Tournament

Taking sign ups for this winter wonderland massacre. Consisting of three battles all in extreme winter conditions...Kind of what I am living in..... One battle is and Assault, one a Defence and One is a meeting engagement.:OHNO: This is not for the faint of heart or slow of returns.....Must...
  11. 2

Iron Mike USMC

Now after reading the thread on The BoB tournament.....It seems that we made a wager and I have not collected any winnings yet.:(:smoke:
  12. 2

Inter Club Tournament

I think it is time to see how many would play for Gamesquad in an interclub tourney. There is a call out fishing on other sites I see and hear, so step up boys.:salute: Please indicate in this thread your interest. and send me your e-mail address.:smoke: thank you wayne welden
  13. 2

New Tournament ideas!

I have a few ideas ....does anyone else? Here is your chance to have input and let me know if you want in on a new one.:smoke:
  14. 2

Looking for Neilm85uk

Where are you old combating buddy?:OHNO: Need to finish your game?:smoke: Maybe your tired of getting your arse whooped?:laugh::laugh::bite::laugh:
  15. 2

Hey!

I just noticed I passted the 2000th post ...Never would of thought that would ever happen.:nuts: :smoke:
  16. 2

4 Senario Tournament

All those interested in being part please state you want in. This tournament is short and sweet, made up of 4 common senarios which will be listed below. Pairing up will be random and each player will have to play each senario...the winner will be the person with the largest number of points...
  17. 2

AAR: A Desert Rat On The Russian Front

This is the story of one poor souls transfer and command on the Southern Sector of the Russian Front. The story starts at German Southern Sector Headquarters May 1944. General Zimmerman (GZ): Welcome to the russian front Captain Graf. Captain Graf (CG): Heil hitler and thank you...
  18. 2

Looking for a game

CMAK this is the time for some of you guys to get your revenge, for the whoopings I layed on yah. Any size or type excepted as long as pearameters are fair. This is also a time for any newbies who want to branch out to let me know.;) :smoke:
  19. 2

herman are you there?

chat room for a minute.:smoke:
  20. 2

How many Tournaments are enough poll.

How many is enough. Do you feel that what has been happening is OK or should there be more or less. Feed back is good opions are great vote and state why.:smoke: