Search results

1. 2

Back in the mix again!

Now it is starting to feel like old times...I have six battles on the go right now. 4 in CMBB and 2 in CMAK. I must say I need to spruce up on my purchasing. It is amazing that it comes back to you fairly quickly after not playing for over a year.:smoke:
  2. 2

Back in the mix again!

Thanks ...please keep the helmut on...I heard what you look like.:kotz::scream:
  3. 2

Back in the mix again!

OK also got CMAK loaded and ready for bear.:devious:
  4. 2

Back in the mix again!

Still could handle a couple of more games ...just to clear things up.:smoke:
  5. 2

Back in the mix again!

Well we have to make a living after Europe raped our fishing banks.:mad: Now they don't want us clubbing seals??? May be we should pet them to death.:laugh: See you got me going already.:p I have two games started now...one with the guy who started me on this CM thing(Wehrwolf) and...
  6. 2

Back in the mix again!

Hello there folks I am finally back in the saddle again, after a year and # of months. Open for a warm up game or two... alittle rusty would be an understatement... still working on the the quick keys. CMBB is loaded and looking for my CMAK disc.:smoke:
  7. 2

Watch... if you dare!

Thanks for the heads up Don ... it looks like a must see... beer and popcorn movie... as long as I don't have to many beers before it starts, I will stay awake.;)
  8. 2

Coming back to CM!

welcome back must of been a while ago eh? Watch out for Lurker he is the CMBO guy around here. Not many play it often, do you have CMBB or CMAK?:smoke:
  9. 2

Cm:infection!

This is a bad month to start this....it is holiday time now and two other tournies on the go.....you might want to hold off until the end of sept. ot begining of october.:smoke:
  10. 2

Generation Kill

Over all the series is taking on a character of it's own...I need to read the book but that would ruin the show...books are always better.:smoke:
  11. 2

Generation Kill

Been watching it on Surfthechannel.com each week free and no advertising.:smoke:
  12. 2

Vanilla 45 Status report.

Thanks guys for the up dates keep them coming move all future comments to this link below thanks.:smoke: http://forums.gamesquad.com/showthread.php?p=1040836#post1040836
  13. 2

Official Vanilla 45 Tournament Thread. All Info and Posts located here.

you could be right and i am out of line thinking other wise , thanks for being up front. Sorry will try to moderate my moderation.;):laugh::cool:
  14. 2

Here is a l;ink to the tournament page.:smoke: http://forums.gamesquad.com/wfhq-ld-tourney-details.php?id=82
  15. 2

looking for an opponent

Welcome back and may you find many good battles. Let me know if there is anything i can do to help. :smoke:
  16. 2

Round 1 Taktik v Iron Mike USMC Here the list of who is playing whom. Note also a tournament page with opponents set for recording points. Doodlebug v KG_RangerBooBoo Mt. Carmel Hill v jdsu ernies v KG_AirborneBob General Splatton v Tripps Maakt Droog v Combat Wombat Michael...
  17. 2

I would say the Waleed is tied up with hopefully his acting work. Take it easy and go with the flow MD. Life is to short to be so up tight. I will start looking into transferring info this evening my time.:p:smoke:
  18. 2

Vanilla 45 Status report.

Covering for Waleed while he is trying to earn some money and a jigalow. I will Pm your requests from the info I have on plyers guys...thanks for waiting. 2054172:smoke:
  19. 2

I believe that is how it is going to work. :smoke:
  20. 2

This is now the offical thread for the Vanilla 45 tournament, All information pertaining to the same will also be found below. Well at lease after Waleed relocates the important stuff.