Search results

1. Pucksnatcher

LFT#16 update

Thank you so much for handling the shipping!
  2. Pucksnatcher

Winter/Snow Map Boards

It does make it a bit more fun to play winter scenarios on snowy boards. The Panzer Grenadier folks did a set for Elsenborn Ridge scenarios, and they make it much nicer when playing those Bulge scenarios on the game table. But it seems a tough proposition to do all the ASL geomorphic boards that...
  3. Pucksnatcher

Painting counters

I've used Sharpies in the past with counters from other games, but not any MMP products. I'd try a few practice runs on some leftover card sprue before using them on counters just to make sure that there's no bleed onto the counter faces.
  4. Pucksnatcher

Estimate of pre-order for Ponyri?

They probably have their hands full with the map reprint for On To Richmond, which was an unanticipated disruption.
  5. Pucksnatcher

Quick question

I put a piece of Scotch clear packing tape to cover the screws on the counter plate. It makes counters slide easier and protects the undersurface while rotating
  6. Pucksnatcher

Looking for ASLSK S32 Goring’s Men

Maybe it will be in the recently announced SK Expansion Pack #3. It would be nice if they would put SK 32,33, and 34 in there, but it probably won't happen for the latter two though since that Operations Special Ed. #2 can still be had.
  7. Pucksnatcher

ASL Journal 13 now available

# 11 appears to be OOP, at least on the MMP website.
  8. Pucksnatcher

How old is the oldest ASLer who still plays?

80, and I'm just playing the Starter Kits. Never too old to learn the game.
  9. Pucksnatcher

Hear is a video I made about how I organize my ASL stuff

I'm just getting started with organization beyond the Plano boxes but am giving Hosan a try. I've used them for Decision's monster games like Atlantic Wall and really like the curved front of the compartments as it allows the chits to slide up rather than having to fish them out of the narrow...
  10. Pucksnatcher

Starter Kits Geomorphic Maps

Another option for covering maps is to purchase a poster frame with removable edges. I have three or four different sizes that I have bought at Hobby Lobby in the USA. They have a thinner sheet of clear plastic than the standard plexi. Just select the size needed (probably 18x24, or 24x36) and...