Search results

1. Poor Old Spike

WW2 photos

Hi guys, dunno if you're interested but I computer-enhanced a bunch of WW2 photos and posted them here- http://forums.gamesquad.com/showthread.php?104031-WW2-Photos Example- Panther in Hotton, Belgium
  2. Poor Old Spike

WW2 Photos

I've computer-enhanced most of these pics by juggling contrast/ brightness/ gamma/ sharpen etc and often thrown in a bit of enlargement. Many of the originals were either uncaptioned or only partially captioned, so if any are captionless don't blame me..:) Most pics are 1200 pixels wide but...
  3. Poor Old Spike

Help yourselves..:)

Hi guys, a Gamesquad member (Redwolf?) was kind enough to give me a second-hand graphics card a few years ago which boosted my PC performance no end, but i'm ashamed to say i've forgotten his name or whether he's still a member here. So as a belated reciprocal gesture of appreciation i'd like...
  4. Poor Old Spike

Spikes combat footage

5. Poor Old Spike

Ratzki demolishes POS

My comeback to SZO after a 2-year gap got off like a lead balloon, I played Ratzki in a tiny pair of cmbb's in which we agreed to take only "vehicle-class" armour to back up our infantry, and he got Total and Major victories over me (sniffle).. I lost both games at the buy screens, opting to...
  6. Poor Old Spike

I challenge the whole SZO membership :)

Anybody let me know if they're up for it with the params below, CMBB Meeting Eng Aug 44, it's a typical well-proven "buy what you like" setup. For example if you want to spend to the hilt on Tigers to hurl at me go ahead, I'll have a saucer of milk waiting for them.. Or if you want to flood...
  7. Poor Old Spike

I challenge the KG Clan

Hey KG Clan, I hereby challenge you to a series of Cmbb pbem fun battles :) Nominate which of your members are up for it and I'll play each of them in a typical "buy whatever you like" summer mixed-terrain Aug 44 QB Meeting Engagement. We'll keep the fights to a maximum 2000 pts and 25+...