Search results

1. A

linking acquisition marker to firer?

Just tried it with an mmg and Fire Lane counter. Works well. Thanks
  2. A

Thanks. I tried it and it worked well. I looked in hotlinks before I asked the question and did not find it. I looked again and it is there. The first time I was looking for "acquisition" and missed that it is listed under "linking units."
  3. A

Recently I read instructions on the forum about how to link acquisition markers to the firer. Anyone willing to point me to those?
  4. A

5 days to play: what Manila CG?

Thanks All.
  5. A

5 days to play: what Manila CG?

If you had 5 straight days, 8 hours each day, what Manila CG would you play?
  6. A

Themed Scenario List Ideas

Bridge Crossings River Crossings Roadblock Clearing Working with Allies (so 3 or more nationalities are on the map, but not necessarily 3 or more players) Fighting Withdraws Meeting Engagements Partisans A given month and year but across theaters Minors vs. Minors (Axis minor vs. Allied minors)
  7. A

WO Bonus Pack 2023

Thanks all.
  8. A

WO Bonus Pack 2023

What are the scenario numbers in the new bonus pack?
  9. A

Road to Wiltz

It was one of my favorites. The update was good too, but did not capture the flavor of the original
  10. A

Looking for Chicago ASL'ers

Are the Windy City Warriors still a thing? If so, look them up.
  11. A

Maximum ROF limits

Consider this better known situation and allow me to follow with an analogy. If a "stack" of weapons is fired and rolls boxcars, then a player rolls random selection to see which break. I have heard of players doing the same thing for ROF. So, for example, if three ROF 3 heavy machine guns fire...
  12. A

Pillbox/Bunker Refresher

Since the PB and trench are ADJ, you do not have to exit one to enter the other. So, it cost 1MF to go between them.
  13. A

A Name For The Iwo Jima Module

I like the title suggested above: In the Shadow of Suribachi
  14. A

We Have Lost Another One

Really sorry to hear the news. Prayers of comfort uttered for you and the family. KT
  15. A

Did you end up in Oki?

Did you end up in Oki?
  16. A

Asia Pacific ASL (Google Group)

Depending on when it is, I might be able to make either place. Summers are the most difficult for me. Kevin