Search results

1. R

Human Waves

Thank you!
  2. R

Human Waves

Hi all. Reading the Human Wave rule, it seems that a Human Wave can be launched against a Concealed unit, correct? The rule does not specifically say it must be a KEU. Thanks.
  3. R

Hatten In Flames available for pre-order

Will there be a von Luck counter?
  4. R

Operation : Schmidt

You guys couldn’t do a “prototype” run on the maps? Not to be a complainer, but the maps just ain’t happening for me (artwork is fine, map quality is not).
  5. R

Operation : Schmidt

I agree. Like the product except for the map quality. My maps are already beginning to fray/tear. Would love thicker, non glossy card stock in the future like the typical MMP HASL (e.g. Budapest).
  6. R

Who was your mentor(s)?

Great thread. I started in 2005 while living in Chicago. My interest was piqued by running into this website (when it was called Warfare HQ or something) and reading an AAR. I couldn't believe the detail! So I posted here asking for a ftf opponent and Fritz Eifrig was nice enough to respond...
  7. R

AP81- Lost Highway

Agreed. I would think the American player needs to split his force to mop up the first board and use the remaining force to keep moving onto the next board.
  8. R

AP81- Lost Highway

What were key American moves that helped decide it?
  9. R

AP81- Lost Highway

That would be me. Playing a friendly on Thursday at the Nor'easter. American has a lot of wood to chop on this one. Also, the fully loaded with infantry AFV's will be exposed to AT fire right out of the gates.
  10. R

AP81- Lost Highway

Crazy flame thrower-toting leader riding armored car tricks!
  11. R

AP81- Lost Highway

Yep, looks that way. Thanks Paul.
  12. R

AP81- Lost Highway

Hi all: Looking at the American OB it seems like they must deploy 2 squads in order to meet the PRC set up requirement as the two M8's are armored cars and cannot carry riders and the M3(MMG) already has an inherent 6-6-6. Is this correct? Thanks.
  13. R

SW and First Fire

Yep, I misread what the article was trying to say. I agree with your interpretation.
  14. R

SW and First Fire

Thanks guys. Looks like I misread what the article was trying to say.
  15. R

SW and First Fire

Hi all. Reading the article on defensive fire options in the new Journal 12, it seems to suggest that if a squad with a SW fires his inherent firepower only and therefore gets marked with a First Fire counter, once it decides to fire the SW (MG), it will be subject to Sustained Fire penalties...
  16. R

Operation Typhoon pbem

Good stuff! Post more!!
  17. R

Non-historical scenarios

While I am more in the historical scenario "camp", I wonder really how accurate can you get? Are most scenarios researched from sources which contained detailed, squad based actions? And are most OOB's really accurate? I have a hard time thinking of sources which contain this level of...