Search results

1. DonWPetros

Huertgen Forest

Wondering if there's interest in a Huertgen Forest thing? Imagining 1-2 geoboards, maybe some Overlays. Were there enough actions to justify something here??
  2. DonWPetros

East Front - maps, overlays, scenarios

I like overlays. I also like East Front maps and scenarios. I've recently completed 2 half-sheets of overlays (one below) that work well with both East Front scenarios as well as with other ASL applications. This one below includes: Grain / Hill mass / Orchard / and 3 OLs designed to cover...
  3. DonWPetros

Operation Windsor - Battle for Carpiquet - Playtesters for MMP wanted

Hi, I've prepared a series of scenarios related to the battle at Carpiquet, France, July 1944. The series is one that MMP wants me to coordinate playtesting. They're pretty tight. What is available: 5 scenarios SSRs 2 new maps (VASL and PDF versions by Tom Repetti) PM me if interested...
  4. DonWPetros

Normandy Action Pack #2

I'm actually putting something out here that I hope some interested co-designer might be interested in joining me with. Background: Several years ago I contacted Ian Daglish (RIP) to co-design a Normandy theme AP. He gladly and graciously agreed. He designed the scenarios as well as board...
  5. DonWPetros

East Front is lacking - design feedback wanted

Looking for some feedback here.. (I suppose this could have been put under Designers Forum, but I wanted to see if I could get a wider audience). I’m an advocate for more East Front scenarios and believe we’ve not so far adequately given the East Front its due. The majority of fighting in...
  6. DonWPetros

Operation Windsor - Carpiquet Airfield - HASL

Wondering if there is anyone interested in co-designing a small HASL on this? PM me if so. Thanks!
  7. DonWPetros

Products that I'd like to see MMP produce

I always have a wishlist of stuff I wish MMP would eventually produce. Some of them realistic, some probably not. But I thought it would be interesting to see what others think. My list is (aside from Slaughter at Ponyri which goes without saying - though I'll say it): Medium sized (half...
  8. DonWPetros

Normandy HASL

Just wondering if anyone knows anything about the pending Normady HASL? Which actions, etc. are covered? Don
  9. DonWPetros

Really Useful Boards

RUB. I've sketched about 300 new geoboards; standard, Fort-style, double-wide, you name it. I've also taken a count of how often each standard-issue geoboard has been used since the beginning of publication, hoping to determine what types of boards (open, city, village, etc.) have been most...