Search results

1. degiabo

AP195 Break in on Rollbahn A VC

Just playing “AP195 Break in on Rollbahn A”. As I read the scenario VC I wonder that X and Z (10 or 0) are adjacent to road hexes on both boards. Is it so as US units there adds to both boards total? Thank you for your thoughts. g
  2. degiabo

Looking for some more PBEM opponent (closed)

Hi all. Lately I've had a few drop-outs and am looking for some more email relaxing games. I own almost all ASL (WWII) MMP products and would like to play some of those scenarios. I can maintain at least three weekly mailings (with a goal of one per day). Thank all.
  3. degiabo

C11. GUNS AS TARGETS

Need some help handling C11. An Italian 45Mtr take a shot on an acquired (-2) Russian 37INFgun (small target with gunshield) emplaced 12 hexes away (hill brush) and manned by an infantry crew; he att TH DR 6,1 and then IFT DR 3,1. What next? Is it a MC roll for the crew? A PTC? Or ne? Any...
  4. degiabo

Back to email vasl

Hi all. Anyone interested in playing some email vasl games? I'm interested in trying the Hatten in Flames (scenarios for now) by email using vasl logfiles. I'm back to the GAME after almost fifteen years, so I've lost memory a lot of rules, but I'm recovering playing it live and on VASSAL...