Search results

1. C

Star Wars, Star Trek or...?

nuf said
  2. C

R. Lee Ermey Vs. Dale Dye

I like mailbag its one of my favorite shows.
  3. C

Members Favorite music

These chix have a song on dance dance revolution ultramix. They're hotties.
  4. C

Members Favorite music

S CLUB 7 What is up w/ all the death metal crap ? :crazy: Me and milk the only cool ppl here?
  5. C

The Five Best War Movies Ever

Sahara was good. I watched Du'h Boot w/ X mrs salad and the movie was a flop.
  6. C

Caption this photo.....

gimme a lite.... NO !! A BUD LITE !!!!
  7. C

halftime fiasco

Performing artist 'Kid Rock' wearing an American flag with a hole in it as a poncho If we're going to forget about traditional, solemn handling off the US flag, I guess I'd be ok to fold it unto a rat-tail and use it to put a few welts on Kid Rock's azz.
  8. C

halftime fiasco

I don't wanna be too critical of Janet. I remember when she was pretty chubby and at one point in her life she took control and restricted her eating. She's kept the weight off a long time too. I relate and respect her for that.
  9. C

halftime fiasco

Was that photo taken during halftime show ? I missed that part.
  10. C

halftime fiasco

I was barely even watching the halftime and I saw them griding all over each other. And Janets really old too I thought it was gross. I guaarantee you at least one million underagers saw it.
  11. C

halftime fiasco

You thought it was dandy to grind and pull out Janets teat in front of millions of underage viewers? WHATCHU TALKGIN BOUT WILLIS :nonono:
  12. C

halftime fiasco

I must be getting old, b/c I thought the halftime show was ridiculous. I'm tired of so called "stars" who haven't been getting enough attention lately thinking they have to :+: shock :+: ppl. For example: britney sucking tounge w/ that nasy ho Madonna and then getting 'married' for half hour...
  13. C

Caption this photo.....

I'm an active person, but my Hair Club For Men still looks and feels natural. Even at 1,200 mph. My hair looks great no matter what.
  14. C

The Five Best War Movies Ever

No thats Enemy Mine its a freaking martian and a humanoid. Not a jap. cheers, 11b :toast:
  15. C

Broadband vs. Dialup

If I was playing you over a 56K line I would not be working on beating you with my sniper rifle. st00pid kid tried stepping to my 1nS4n3 Sk1LLz and got 0wN3d.
  16. C

Members Favorite music

I am big into techno/club/trance/house and wish I still had a good club to go to. Alas I am too old. But I love good dance music and a good DJ throbbing all night long. I hear ya, bro. Techno is awesome. I'm 31 but I ain't too old dambit. I'm waiting for a call and ima go clubbin'. :banana:
  17. C

Members Favorite music

Glad you asked :thumb: damb mya looks good holy crow
  18. C

Broadband vs. Dialup

I still have dial-up for a couple of reasons. They why u whining about snipers in fps? Even if you do manage to aim and fire its going to take 10 minutes to register. Might as well just let the campers put you out of your misery :rolleyes:
  19. C

Broadband vs. Dialup

I remember when 1,200 baud was tits.