Search results

1. M

anyone using 3ds max here?

Hi, I need to convert a model which is in .max format. I do not own 3ds max so I'd ask somebody to convert it in .3ds format. The model is quite small. Volunteers? Thanks M :clown:
  2. M

Red Rd 2 Rob v Marco

I confirm I'll not participate to the third round. Next week I'll leave for a long journey in the Middle East and for Eritrea, I'll come back in late October. Ciao a tutti and good luck with the third round. :nuts: M
  3. M

Red Rd 2 Rob v Marco

Una megainculata I'll add a couple of lines just to explain my conduct. My plan was to divide Rob's front in two with a dash to Denver by 23rd ID, and to establish a defense before his armoured units could arrive. TF Bulldog and TF Razroback had to take Chicago and later Houston in order to...
  4. M

happy birthday monpariglia

No problem Karl, I saw your thread. And don't worry for the Dukla Pass: it's mine. M
  5. M

happy birthday monpariglia

I've seen the thread only today, thanks a lot guys. It's all different when you're 24. M
  6. M

Artistic Experiment With Toaw

I hoped we could be more than 4 or 5. The nice thing was to see the mess resulting from 20 people interpreting the situation.
  7. M

Anybody else??? :(
  8. M

Very well, which scenario do you suggest? It shouldn't be too big, otherwise we wouldn't have many players joining the party. Invasion Amerika is an excellent scenario, there are many options throughout the game and it has enough turns to let a lot of people play.
  9. M

Booo, I did hope I had an original idea... :o :o :o
  10. M

Greetings. I had an idea, I don't know if anyone already proposed it in the past. Anyway, I'll try to explain myself: the idea is to repeat those paintings where different artists paint only one segment of the picture, each artist starting where the previous one stopped, the result is that you...
  11. M

OPFOR Challenge II: Round 1 begins!

To John Osborne John, do you want do keep playing our game? Apart from minor issues (e.g. bridges) everything was working fine. M
  12. M

OPFOR Challenge II: Round 1 begins!

To John Osborne John, I received an automatic email from your provider. It says that my address has been identified as spam. :nuts: There's a link to request to be allowed in your senders list, but it doesn't work. However, I received the scenario and I was waiting for your first turn. Has...
  13. M

BO Tournament Signups UPDATE JUNE 11th!

I'd like to be enlisted. :nuts: M
  14. M

Decisive Action "wish list"

Where is the estimation? There's no info about it in the manual. Also, can you post a link to CPangrac's guide? :nuts: M
  15. M

Decisive Action "wish list"

movement I wish I could have an esteem of the maximum distance every land unit can cover in a turn, as it happens for AH and UAV. :nuts: M
  16. M

Invasion Amerika 1.2

It was 1.1 Another issue it that probably the US Navy is too weak. M
  17. M

pbem problem

thank you Problem solved! Gary sent a zipped file and now I can open my turn normally. Thanks a lot Don! Now I can join the tournament. :nuts: M
  18. M

pbem problem

Hello. I tried several times to play PBEM games with DA against Gary but so far I couldn't. When I open the .pbm file the program says "now loading..." and nothing happens. The strange thing is that when I try to play PBEM against myself I don't have problems. There is a sort of incompatibility...
  19. M

Invasion Amerika 1.2

invasion amerika Hello. I played your scenario. It's excellent, but there's a bug: despite I surpassed the 100 points limit (I played as the axis) USSR didn't declare war. I didn't tell you before because I thought you abandoned the development of the scen. M
  20. M

Back from unexpected op's

I'm interested. Do you refer to Falotti's WWIII scenario? M :nuts: