Search results

1. C

Non-historical scenarios

(we need a doctor there!) Hey Tate, do you mind if you share your room with the texian wet rodent here when we'll be on tour ? :D
  2. C

Non-historical scenarios

Lol. That's a deal.
  3. C

Non-historical scenarios

he's great... :laugh: I want him in my freaks show.
  4. C

Non-historical scenarios

Man, maybe you can consider that you are not alone on this thread. Possible ? That other participants give some points of view that could interest other readers. Possible ? That each of your intervention is not about the main subject but just about reacting against what Pitman says (again again...
  5. C

Non-historical scenarios

Thank you for the advice. But, Tate man, maybe this thread could have been interesting (to me, it could sure be) if you stopped to pollute it with your "pitman bashing" hobby. Thanks and Peace ;)
  6. C

Non-historical scenarios

About the guide, I m a client. It sounds great. I hope it will be published soon.
  7. C

Non-historical scenarios

Honestly, Mark, there is a "subtle" difference between what you said at the begining of this thread (something like "non historicity designers are lazy") and what said your "official opinion" posted here ("It is important to understand that both approaches are equally valid. ") ;) I think if...
  8. C

Non-historical scenarios

No. Designing a scenario is fun. Talking about "lazy" about "non SO historical" or "non historical at all scenario" give the idea that designig a scenario is a job or homework (that's the only point where i disagree with what says Mark P). Searching sources and infos is part of the fun. Not a...
  9. C

Non-historical scenarios

Reading the thread, i think we almost all share the same opinion. The only difference seems to be on the proportion (historical accuracy / "fiction" or translation) needed to have interest in a scenario