Search results

1. kankoviak@comca

Looking for Burning Blue Opponent (VASSAL)

This weekend That sounds good. Kevin
  2. kankoviak@comca

That's fine. I will read up on combat and see if I am doing this right. I will also ask lee. Let me know when you are available next. My email is kankoviak@comcast.net. kevin
  3. kankoviak@comca

Definitely...I'll look for you tonight. Kevin
  4. kankoviak@comca

Works for me 3am works for me...I am on a schedule now where I am not falling asleep until 8am my time anyway!!! I have only played twice myself. It will be a good learning experience for both of us. Kevin
  5. kankoviak@comca

If I would read... If I would take the time to read...ok, so you are in Japan. That is 17 hours ahead of me here in California. So 9 am for you is 4 pm for me...6 pm for you is 1 am for me. Since my schedule is so open...if you give me your good times, then I can accommodate... Kevin...
  6. kankoviak@comca

Availablility Hey Ben. I really am available any time. I teach at a college and am off until the 16th of August. Just give me the time and TZ when you are available. Kevin
  7. kankoviak@comca

Leftie...still interested... Hey Leftie...are you still here?? Interested?? Kevin
  8. kankoviak@comca

Looking for a game... I am in the Pacific Time Zone, UTC + 8. I won't be available after say 6 pm tonight...I will be back around 10 pm. I am available tomorrow until say 6 pm. Sunday is out, but Monday before say 3 pm will work...after that you can pretty much name the time. I really am...
  9. kankoviak@comca

Looking for a game... Leftie, if you are still looking for a game of TBB, let me know...I am off for 12 weeks as school is out and have lots of time. Kevin